Who's all going?

Moo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staying in Lyon for 4 nights. Have tickets for England v Slovakia(St Etienne), Albania v Romania(Lyon) and hopeful of tickets for Iceland v Hungary (Marseille). All in,3 games in 3 days with 7 of us going.

I've got spares for Iceland v Hungary if you are needing any!

I'm off to:

England v Russia

Italy v Belgium

Portugal v Iceland

Ukraine v Northern Ireland

Czech Rep v Croatia

Hungary v Iceland

Should be a cracking 9 days in France.

Got extremely lucky in getting tickets for France vs Albania in Marseille. Also got tickets for Romania vs Albania in Lyon. Albania loyal.

Anyone know when this UEFA ticket exchange opens and any info on how it'll work? Barely anything about it on the UEFA site.

I'm going to be at Germany v Poland in the Stade de France. I received an email just before the second applications were announced and seemingly Germany v Poland and Rep. Ireland v Sweden were the two most sought after matches. Absolutely delighted and over the moon to get this game

I also was successful in getting a ticket for the Romania v Albania game in Lyon which will now be getting punted. €145 plus p&p if anyone's interested

Will be going to Turkey - Croatia at the Parc des Princes on 12th June and also Game 43, Winner Group E v. R/Up Group D, at the Stade de France on 27th June.

Also got tickets for Iceland - Austria on 22nd June, but will be flogging them due to also having tickets for the 2 Belle & Sebastian gigs at the Royal Albert Hall on the 22nd & 23rd.

I've just booked my flights for the knockout match on the 26th of June in Lyon. Flying to Geneva where my mate who got the ticket lives, before staying with his family who just happen to live in Lyon. Cannot wait.

Winner A v Third-place C/D/E

See if France don't win Group A.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived