DUNIPACE JUNIORS

MrAnoymous

Gary, you dont mind if I call you Gary do you - I've decided it suits you, you post like a Gary.

Anyway Gary, thats nice - you pay your money where you want but as someone who states their team is the Wee Rose but who professes to follow no team having 88% of your posts be about the Pace does make you look slightly unhinged.

Just slightly now Gary, not a lot, just slightly. Maybe its time to broaden your horizons to include games that dont have the veins in your neck popping up and you heading for a clutcher on here.

Sleep tight Gary. Pleasant dreams.

Any chance you can clear up who you actually mean, there are a few of us (Gary with a Dunipace connection), don't want anyone adding the wrong surname themselves and thinking this is me!

It certainly isn't!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Klepto

Nae chance of you coming back gary

That a question or a statement? :)

As much as I still consider the Pace "my club", having spent nearly 15 years there in some capacity, now would not be the right time for me. I'm part of building something where I am, developing personally from being at that level and really enjoying working with the players, coaches and everyone else there.

I know though the lads behind the scenes at Dunipace will be working as hard as they always do and will get things going in the right direction. From my point of view I wish them nothing but success.

That a question or a statement? :)

As much as I still consider the Pace "my club", having spent nearly 15 years there in some capacity, now would not be the right time for me. I'm part of building something where I am, developing personally from being at that level and really enjoying working with the players, coaches and everyone else there.

I know though the lads behind the scenes at Dunipace will be working as hard as they always do and will get things going in the right direction. From my point of view I wish them nothing but success.

Was a question m8

Double post

Got to wish you all the best Gary this being my 1st season watching the pace it was a pleasure to watch you m8 and I no Scott learned alot from you in his 1st season to m8 all the best Gary will be sadly missed

Got to wish you all the best Gary this being my 1st season watching the pace it was a pleasure to watch you m8 and I no Scott learned alot from you in his 1st season to m8 all the best Gary will be sadly missed

You've got the wrong Gary. :-)

Which is exactly what I meant when drs posted with no surname potentially causing confusion. I'm assuming by Klepto's response the Gary you think I am is who drs is accusing of being Lithgae Loch, though I may be reading that wrong.

You've got the wrong Gary. :-)

Which is exactly what I meant when drs posted with no surname potentially causing confusion. I'm assuming by Klepto's response the Gary you think I am is who drs is accusing of being Lithgae Loch, though I may be reading that wrong.

No sorry m8 I thought you were Gary that played with the pace bit if confusion on my part apologies m8

No sorry m8 I thought you were Gary that played with the pace bit if confusion on my part apologies m8

:) No worries mate. I played and coached at the Pace, left at the end of last season. I thought your username was someone else too (Nicks Dad), that's why I answered your question, an answer which probably made no sense to you given we thought we were talking to different people!

This Internet thing would be easier if we used real names eh! :)

:) No worries mate. I played and coached at the Pace, left at the end of last season. I thought your username was someone else too (Nicks Dad), that's why I answered your question, an answer which probably made no sense to you given we thought we were talking to different people!

It would be easier if real names were you am actually scotts dad that came to pace thus season the reason I use coach is I have been coaching youth football over the last 20yrs

It would be easier if real names were you am actually scotts dad that came to pace thus season the reason I use coach is I have been coaching youth football over the last 20yrs

:-)

No worries, wasn't having a dig for you not using your real name, I'm not using mine either.

All the best rest of the season.

Still here Gary, hope you and your brother are doing well.

Keeping a low profile.

Could offer some words of wisdom having an 100% attendance of Pace games this season, but a forum's not a place to do it, though some trolls think it is...

What I will say, is that I have the utmost admiration for anyone involved in football, youth, junior, etc on and off the park, and referees (!) - it's not easy.

It's also been an a bit of an eye opener observing the trials and tribulations of the transition of many from youth to adult football - at many teams - a different ball game.

Life's Rich Pageant. Cmon the 'Pace

J ( known to his pals as Zed)

Archived