Gartcairn v Forth Wanderers

Gartcairn Army

Will there be highlights of the game lads saw there was a camera

Thought big Marty's red card was harsh as well but not sure what the pen for Gartcairn was for, I take it there must have been a hand ball

Good game though and especially 1st half you could see the quality the hosts have, but we have a very good young side now who battle like feck for each other

Best of luck to Gartcairn and the ex-forth boys for the rest of the season

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott played with a torn muscle in his thigh which did hamper his mobility today, that was his first game for 3 weeks. I've never felt the need to defend my sons ability on any forum so I won't start now, the guys entitled to his opinion so I'll leave it at that

There best player mate carrying to much timber watched him at Cumbernauld also

Wilson the flight back to America was at 2pm (private obviously) therefore the Disney character left by helicopter at 1 50 so you just missed them.

Highlights will be up by Monday night I hope.

All the best to the Forth boys and the comittee for the rest of the season, cracking we club and very good hard working team

Great to see Barry McGeechan play well yesterday, I got a lot of stick for letting him go free of charge after getting him lots of treatment for his injury but I think everyone will agree that it was players like him that made for an exciting game yesterday.

I know where your coming from but murph has always had that kinda build he's been out injured so that's prob not helped him. Nice guy an easily 1 of the best players in the league when on his game. Sure he'll get his fitness back over next few weeks

Agree with you Coco, played against Murph at various levels and always a stand out, unfortunately not all guys can have a Ronaldo physique... But what a player he'd be if he did!!

dont personally think the ref had a bad game. The reason the forth player didnt get sent off was that the ball hit him with his hands in the air - it wasnt intentional but did stop the ball potentially going in to the net.

Agree with you Coco, played against Murph at various levels and always a stand out, unfortunately not all guys can have a Ronaldo physique... But what a player he'd be if he did!!

aye fabi he's always been a stand out an chips in with plenty goals aswel. He said last week about his injury an had not played afew weeks plus I reckon he only played as it was a big game and might have thought he'd be ok but clearly wasn't his normal self but even if he was 100% Forth would still have got there victory imo as they gave everything from start to finish

Archived