Micro Management.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advise sought about when it's socially acceptable to leave a child unattended. I'm fairly new to this parenting lark, Mrs Medeiros gave birth to our 1st born ( my 2nd ) in Feb '15, and its generally been a neutral process full of enormous frustrations, interrupted the occasional painted on smile. She looks after her Mon - Fri and I perform the weekend shift.

Now is it cool to fill up with petrol and leave the wee lass in the back seat when you pay at the shop ?

Is it Okay to nip into a public toilet, go to the bank for 3 or 4 mins and leave her in the back seat ?

Mrs was raging that I'd leave her in the two aforementioned situations. But I've seen other families do similar. Opinions ?

If it's your second, you obviously didn't learn anything first time around.

You're therefore obviously a very slow learner, totally irresponsible , or both.

In which case, the child shouldn't be allowed anywhere near you

You're therefore obviously a very slow learner, totally irresponsible , or both.

From the c**t that thinks kids should be encouraged to cycle on roads. You would make a terrible parent.

From the c**t that thinks kids should be encouraged to cycle on roads. You would make a terrible parent.

Good try.

Feel free to point out anywhere I've ever stated that ?

Obviously struck a nerve at you being totally incompetent with your first miserable attempt at fatherhood

Good try.

Feel free to point out anywhere I've ever stated that ?

Obviously struck a nerve at you being totally incompetent with your first miserable attempt at fatherhood

Ooooh! I can see a "12 Ruel Street" type post appearing shortly.

Hahah,doubt it.

That means Mr Medeiros would have to leave his child unattended

He's already shown he's relaxed about doing that.

Anyway, if he brings his mother...

Archived