Business end of the scottish

PhantomExpert

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if folk put as much effort into their teams as they do on here talking about Coalville then teams might be closer to them!

Coalville are the benchmark simples!

They set up and way they are ran is tremendous...why wouldn't you want to play for them if you were approached!

Can we not just get back too slating the Shortlees mob.

It was much more interesting lol.

Well done on what's looking like a great season.

Happy to admit I was one of the doubters regarding how good shortlees actually are but results don't lie and again well done.

Ps I just liked winding you up all the time RELENTLESS as you bit all the time 😜

I know you doubted us Muller. Most of its banter on here but someone always takes it to the next level.

Shortlees going great but have won nothing yet. They are just a bunch of boys that are hard to beat. But it could all come crashing down. Who knows, they are just happy to be in the hat and fear no one. It's only a game of football at the end of the day. Win lose or draw, just be happy, to be able too play the sweet game.

I know you doubted us Muller. Most of its banter on here but someone always takes it to the next level.

Shortlees going great but have won nothing yet. They are just a bunch of boys that are hard to beat. But it could all come crashing down. Who knows, they are just happy to be in the hat and fear no one. It's only a game of football at the end of the day. Win lose or draw, just be happy, to be able too play the sweet game.

has relentless blew his cover??

Archived