Quantum Break

Inverg-don

Yeah my thoughts there's not as many benefits from pre-order never played Alan wake but can pick that up for a few quid and my pc and laptop would never support it and don't even have windows 10.

Looks the business graphics wise but how much is game play and how much is the digital series all I've heard is that it's roughly 4 half hour episodes so far but doesn't delve much into how much game time there is.

But price wise 39.99 pre-order on amazon seems fair

Yeah my thoughts there's not as many benefits from pre-order never played Alan wake but can pick that up for a few quid and my pc and laptop would never support it and don't even have windows 10.

Looks the business graphics wise but how much is game play and how much is the digital series all I've heard is that it's roughly 4 half hour episodes so far but doesn't delve much into how much game time there is.

But price wise 39.99 pre-order on amazon seems fair

Think I'll have a wee look at the reviews as well though no doubt I'll buy it anyway.

It's been a long time coming, think i first saw a trailer for it in 2012/2013.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone played this then?

I kinda want a new single player game to get into and this looks like it could be decent but I'm not too sure.  I know it focuses quite heavily on the story and it features some fairly big actors, there are also live action episodes that unlock periodically.

I'm just wondering how good the gameplay is and if it's worth getting for that alone.

Has anyone played this then?

I kinda want a new single player game to get into and this looks like it could be decent but I'm not too sure. I know it focuses quite heavily on the story and it features some fairly big actors, there are also live action episodes that unlock periodically.

I'm just wondering how good the gameplay is and if it's worth getting for that alone.

I've got it from what I've seen(4/5 hours) it's pretty good. Gameplay is decent as well. Only reason I haven't played more of the game is that I'm on a bit of an Assassins Creed binge the now. I'd recommend it though.

I've got it from what I've seen(4/5 hours) it's pretty good. Gameplay is decent as well. Only reason I haven't played more of the game is that I'm on a bit of an Assassins Creed binge the now. I'd recommend it though.

Cheers! 

Cdkeys is doing it for £22.99 so I think I might just go for it at that price.

Archived