The Inverness Caledonian Thistle Relegation thread

I've never been Yogi's biggest fan but this is hardly the time to be binning the manager. We are beyond the bare bones of the squad with injuries and needless suspensions, nobody would want the job and I can't see anyone doing much better under the circumstances.

Regarding the injuries situation, are the players getting injured in training too as there seems to be very lengthy periods of time to recover, could it be they are getting rushed back too soon or is it all coincidence?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the injuries situation, are the players getting injured in training too as there seems to be very lengthy periods of time to recover, could it be they are getting rushed back too soon or is it all coincidence?

I was thinking the same, we rarely see someone subbed off for an injury yet we have more players out injured than available. I can only assume they spend training bare knuckle boxing and practicing getting booked/sent off

The most annoying thing is the club never give updates on who is injured, why and how long for. That has been a problem for years though.

Yeah that's Shaun. Also Immortal Squid on CTO.

I cottoned to that recently as well.  He once had an argument on CTO with himself as well probably to try and knock people off the scene.  Desperate stuff.

I'd say Stuart McCall or Gary McAlister/Richie Foran management team.

I got a Facebook pm suggesting Kenny Dalglish .

There's about as much of Kenny Dalglish coming to ICT as there is of Nessie the mascot winning the Grand National.

Archived