The Inverness Caledonian Thistle Relegation thread

We're doomed lads. Destined to remain in the bottom 6, what with our absurd amount of injuries that has grown larger and larger as the season progressed.

After the split we shall slip into the play-off spot and get beat by a Michael Higdon goal at home to Falkirk in the second leg to lose the tie 1-0.

I have a bad feeling about this.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we are playing worse than the season we went down.

I think we are as well. Certainly based on the last four games. We've been really negative in our approach to games and seldom offer anything close to an attacking threat. One shot on target today is pathetic at home and given who we were playing against. You'd think that after a dire showing against Saint Johnstone on Wednesday (were we had a total of 0 shots on target) we would come roaring out of the blocks against Hamilton and try and put them on the back foot. Sadly it wasn't too be and I don't see how we are going to change things to create more of an attacking threat especially if we maintain this bizarre three at the back set up that Hughes has taken to recently. Some massive matches coming up against County, Motherwell and Dundee United before the split.

But Hughes skegged Mutumbo last week so #banter

Archived