Sunday Trophy

Bullfrog

Its shite m8 we got beat in final 2 seasons ago harvey got a big stage and all tht we won last year we got the same a poxy table and a well done heres the trophy 😂 shambles but well done to the winners

Just like to say a big thank you to the bullfrog guys wot a great example of a real football team/club congratulated us after the game and wished us all the best so hats off to them as for the game wasn't much between the side not the best game of football but in a big game like that the results the most important thing think we cancelled each other out and the game could've gone either way just glad it went our way on this occasion just like to say thanks to the bullfrog and I hope they still enjoy there night as its a great achievement to reach a national cup final

Tight game and not the best performance from either side I'm sure they would agree... bully had lots of possession but argyle defended well and took there chance when it mattered and that's what counts. Having been at the Sunday and Saturday finals over the last 3 years today was the best amotsphere there has been at any of them with both sets of fans making a real effort and in my opinion deserved a better venue than what they had.

Not the best match but a great occasion for the lads taking part - Thought Bullfrog shaded the first half and Argyle the second - really enjoyed photographing the game - crowd (for both teams) were superb and I agree that venue was just the right size for 600 and odd fans.

Here's a heap of pics from the game http://davidyoung.photoshelter.com/gallery/01-05-2016-Dundee-Argyle-v-Bullfrog-AFC/G0000oY8OAk4gWTA/

Edited by davidy233

Tipped Dundee a while back n got it spot on , think bully were better first half and Dundee second half , couldn't make game watched it in periscope hope the lad who hurt himself for bully is ok looked a sore 1 😳

One week on still feels as good Scottish cup champions league winners and still in all 3 cups ether final or semis not to forget the pre season tournament we won 6 trophies in front of the team pic will look good ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†âšªï¸ðŸ”´ðŸ’œ

• 2 weeks later...