Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Pal's Old Man told me yesterday at the match that they've got 2 buses of Hibs fans stopping off at their Bowling Club for a pint before their game this Saturday. Honestly what is the world coming to!!??😧😧

What's so surprising about that?

It was a wee joke mate, apparently a Hibs Bus stopped off by chance before the LCF game last month for a pint and a roll, they've booked another load in for Saturday and a return visit.

Must have enjoyed it!😉

Every time I'm at Hampden I usually see 3 or 4 stunning Hibs-supporting birds that I've never seen before, so looking forward to that.

Otherwise, meh.

:thumsup2

I'm giddy at the thought of drinking some good 'ol vodka at 07:30 in the morning and a Gavin Gunning last minute winner.

What kind of vodka. 

I'd play

Kawashima

Knoyle, Donaldson, Durnan, Dillon

Spittal, Paton, Rankin Erskine

Murray McKay

Team looks shite but after Dixon, Demel, Gunning, Morris, Anier performance today they don't deserve to play.

Murrays the last boy United want on if they're going to continue to punt it. McKay/Anier and Ofere would all be better playing, more physical and better at holding it up.

Murray excelled at peeling off his man and into space before taking a pass from an attacking midfield player and using his pace to get one on one with the keeper at Arbroath. Where majority of his goals came from, like the goal he scored against Celtic basically.

If United play the way they have been then I'd go for Ofere and McKay.

It was a wee joke mate, apparently a Hibs Bus stopped off by chance before the LCF game last month for a pint and a roll, they've booked another load in for Saturday and a return visit.

Must have enjoyed it!😉

Which bowling club was it?

Keep having to check to make sure this is still on, wouldn't know it from the media wanking themselves into a frenzy over the 2nd ever meeting between Celtic & Rangers

The way the media are getting excited they're going to end up being led away in foil blankets like earthquake survivors

Going through in the car with my stepdad and 3 of my mates bud. Would have preferred going through on a bus personally but it was arranged to take the car a wee while back

Think most people are doing the same mate. 

I'm getting the train then have a night out uptown afterwards. So i'll either celebrate us watching another final or drink my sorrows.

Think most people are doing the same mate.

I'm getting the train then have a night out uptown afterwards. So i'll either celebrate us watching another final or drink my sorrows.

Hopefully you're celebrating making another final. Better that it's on a saturday aswell for a bevvy afrerwards. Then again Dalkeith was quality after the League Cup Final.

Hopefully you're celebrating making another final. Better that it's on a saturday aswell for a bevvy afrerwards. Then again Dalkeith was quality after the League Cup Final.

The number 3 bus coming home after the final was a great experience .  :lol:

:lol: I ended up in Bobs bar then the County. Was a good night considering we'd just been beat in a final. There was a good sing song aswell at the end.

17502.gif?dateline=1375292423

Luckily this is at lunchtime none of this will happen on a Saturday afternoon coming home surely?  :lol:

Must have enjoyed it!😉

That in camberslang aye? That's one of the coaches I'm on this weekend. Got the train to the final and it was a nightmare

Archived