Mark Warburton

But only by the brain-dead.  A duty of any team is to gain a sporting advantage.  This is absolutely why they exist.

Is this seriously meant to be a valid point?

It goes without saying I'd have thought, but I'll say it anyway - there are rules within which that advantage must be sought. Rangers breached the rules.

Forget Lance Armstrong and Ben Johnson. You're basically arguing that it would be fine for Rangers' outfield players to use their hands.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widely ridiculed by who?  A nobody like you?  Do you think your weasel words carry the same weight as LNS?

Of course, my words carry less weight than his. Where on earth has anyone suggested otherwise?

They do however carry considerably more weight than those used by someone who is utterly incapable of reasoned debate and must instead resort to insult.

Can I ask Monkey, as you have been so passionate.

How are you so emotionally affected by what happens to Rangers?

I find it strange.

Well I'm not a fan of the biggest and most powerful clubs anywhere. I don't think I'm alone in wishing to see success shared round a bit, given the recent delight over Leicester.

Given that I'm Scottish and that our game is more lop-sided than most, I've a particular antipathy towards the OF.

Throw in the destructive associations of each and it's not hard to see why the demise of Rangers has given me such joy and fascination.

Of course, my words carry less weight than his. Where on earth has anyone suggested otherwise? They do however carry considerably more weight than those used by someone who is utterly incapable of reasoned debate and must instead resort to insult.

Your words carry no weight at all.  Just another bottom feeding diddy waffling on about matters they can barely comprehend.  

Your words carry no weight at all.  Just another bottom feeding diddy waffling on about matters they can barely comprehend.  

Your reply to MT saying "lol - all you've got is insults" - is insults? Are you one of those celtic fans we hear about pretending to be sevco fans to make them look even worse than they really are?

If so - mission accomplished.

Do you lot never get bored of this same old repetitive shit? Do you ever actually talk about the actual football?

Says the Elderslie Taxi Driver, who spends most of his time greeting about council favours and retailers buying land.

Your Club is deceased.

Ha ha ha ha ha

We're you about when No8 was claiming he lived across the road from Div and telling us how Div loved what he posted on here...

Only to get banned.

What a brass neck.

We're you about when No8 was claiming he lived across the road from Div and telling us how Div loved what he posted on here...

Only to get banned.

What a brass neck.

I'm sure even you would agree Dave that P&B is not properly represented by the biggest support in Scotland.

I wonder why.

I'm sure even you would agree Dave that P&B is not properly represented by the biggest support in Scotland.

I wonder why.

Don't know. Would you say it's just a small minority on here that are scummy bigots?

Don't know. Would you say it's just a small minority on here that are scummy bigots?

I said it's clear the best supported team in the country is very under-represented here.

I'm quite vociferous and am not a bigot.

I can't say I've seen any other regular Gers poster being bigots, truth be told.

We are though, severly under-represented. I'm sure you'd agree Dave.

I said it's clear the best supported team in the country is very under-represented here.

I'm quite vociferous and am not a bigot.

I can't say I've seen any other regular Gers poster being bigots, truth be told.

We are though, severly under-represented. I'm sure you'd agree Dave.

Couldn't give a shit to be honest.

Archived