Central second Promotion Candidates?

playsuptop

Very tight at the top of the league with a number of teams with a chance of promotion. League winner is also up for grabs with 3 or possibly 4 teams at the moment. Predictions for top 3 teams? I'm going for Forth, Cambuslang and Eastkilbride. If they keep playing with the momentom that they are playing with just now.

I think it's any 3 of 5

Lanark, Cambuslang, Gartcairn, Forth and East Kilbride

As for the winners I'd still fancy Cambuslang with the points on the board although Saturday's game v Gartcairn could make it interesting

If Gartcairn take something from that game. Forth looking good to get top spot with 2 games in hand?

If Gartcairn take something from that game. Forth looking good to get top spot with 2 games in hand?

We'd have a decent shout with 9 of our 12 games this season having being played away from home, think we only have Vale of Leven and Newmains to go and our remaining fixtures are all at Kingshill

Everyone down to Newmains can make a strong case for promotion. Every games going to be vital and no team can be taken for granted. Going to be at lot of ups and downs over the next 10 weeks or so, before anything's decided. Just hope The Wanderers can keep their run of form going!

No idea!

Both them and Perthshire have played most games out of all the teams in the league. Personally, I think both these teams will fall away from promotion as I think teams around them are better football teams. Think they have done so well this season as weather has been so poor that it has made grass parks hard to get the ball down and both they two sides are a battling team. "Yes I know port play on 3G" I just think teams about them will be getting the ball down now due to better weather and parks being more playable.

Just my opinion before I get roasted 😂

I've £20 on Forth at 25/1 for the league with Mcbookie which still has a wee shout.

Impossible to narrow it to a few teams though as a run of 3 or 4 wins shoots you up the league.

To be honest any of 7 or 8 teams will still think there in with a chance of promotion.

No offence to the others intended but I hope Forth go up. Still remember fondly the banner and beer shared with their fans during our two Scottish ties with them two seasons ago.

We had an absolute ball at your club, cracking day out and top people

Archived