Scores and reports 12th March

dr lector

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amateur football what do you want the club to do to him for having a bit banter? The tweet wasn't even that bad. Considering it's not there home park they have used it to gain an advantage of some sort and it didn't work! The in door 4g wasn't even a good standard considering Leven are lucky enough to probably have one of the best amateur parks in Scotland

Morning billy my friend, still can't believe you got scanted last night and you had a Johnny hanging out your arse 😳 Your a randy fu.k piece billy

😂😂 that's actually decent patter .. I'll be sure to ask the boys at training the night which one left it hanging out me

I see the mighty Haldane got beat again. Pumped two weeks in a row from average teams. I said months ago they were Shite. Looks like I'm proved right.

Give yourself a shake. We've only lost 4 games all season. Nobody from the team has ever said on here we are world beaters. Couple of bad results doesn't make us Shite lol. Never mind you disrespecting Possil and Garrowhill as average.

Archived