Gartcairn management

InTheBag

Right starting off with Jamie Mckenzie who rejected gartcairn to stay with forth then they want Martin Lauchlan now I think this is disrespectful to current manager who is just holding jackets for the BIG name man to come in and take the helm ... Onto tam McManus? Says he's retired then Johnstone leaves and he's back in squad club is wanting noticed and they are getting it for all the wrong reasons.

Well there's still no pm from you, it's a great chance for you if you'd take it. As the old BT advert used to say.

( It's good to talk )

aye awright buzby ;) i was a founder member of the buzby club i will have you know - dont diss Buzby!

Don't see the big deal about Gartcairn all the time.

New club that have came in to the Juniors and trying things as they go. Learning all the time as every historical club in juniors have no doubt done. For a team who have had 2 managers already they are still in a great position for promotion and obviously the guys in the committee have a vision in mind and they haven't seen that yet and are still working towards it and things will no doubt change a few more times. Do not see what the big fuss is with them lol

Right starting off with Jamie Mckenzie who rejected gartcairn to stay with forth then they want Martin Lauchlan now I think this is disrespectful to current manager who is just holding jackets for the BIG name man to come in and take the helm ... Onto tam McManus? Says he's retired then Johnstone leaves and he's back in squad club is wanting noticed and they are getting it for all the wrong reasons.

Who was telling you that Jamie was approached and knocked it back.

Can't see Gartcairn speaking to another teams manager whilst he's still under contract with another club that would be most disrespectful.

I'll pass on the invite too come along ... Just my opinion as Iv seen u say many times everyone has an opinion! Getting to your head I think![/quote

You're right I've finally reached the pinnacle of my life by joining Gartcairns committe. The thing is I've commented on the clubs thread since they joined the juniors so nothing's changed there.

As long as the stalkers kept commenting I'll keep giving my honest opinion. You're also right about everyone having an opinion, I don't have any issues with that. You take care now, I'm sure we'll chat again

Maybe they are all passing on the invite as they have heard you've got shorter arms that HTG and they will have to buy their own drinks?

100 percent mckenzie knocked it back. Hes a good manager. Without being disrespectful to Gartcairn i think he will get a bigger job than that when done at forth.

Bollocks some amount of Lauchlan and Mckenzies pals on here trying to get them the job.

Just to clear up I have never spoke to Gartcairn about there managers job . I love what the club are doing for the local area and the league but I have a job and I'm loving it. Good luck to Gartcairn and keep up the good work . P.s give them a break to get on with it wee ralphy will have a bad turn lol

Great to see Jamie, pity the fishwives will continue to ramble on and fabricate what they believe is the truth. Your doing a great job at your club. Hopefully not on easter weekend though ;-) cheers

Archived