Ayrshire Premier Relegation thread

THEMOLE91

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundunfun I agree if we didn't have them we would not have a game but if teams didn't have guys giving up there time (unpaid ) these refs that treat people like sh@@e would not get the fee they get paid most of them can banter back wae sideline way it should be not like the BIG HEIDED few who want to be centre o attraction we all ken the ones I am on about

Only saw the guy once n he was rank rotten lol, but saw the type, jim brown is the worst in my opinion absolute tube of a man cant speak s word to him but he screams n shouts at players and commitee members remember being told from him id be booked the next time i shouted for a throw in

Jim Brown is a shambolic referee. The man is full of his own importance. Colin Creach and Louis Rennie are not much better

creach is hands down the biggest wander in fitba,even worse than Billy mason!

Dirrans got 2 wee guys in there team right good busy players great work rate definitely Dirrans worthy of there premier league place tafc well under strength for a number of games now well done to them for staying up also under the amount of long term injuries they had to endure towards the run in

Archived