Elgin v Annan

I was there! And what utter bollocks.

We even spoke to Elgin fans after the game that said it was never a pen and themselves called him a "diving little shit"

Poor disincline from only Annan??? The member of the coaching staff only lost the plot after your guy swung a punch at him. I'm not saying Annan were innocent in it all but Just remember Elgin had a player sent off before the final whistle and it was the shocking Elgin challenge that provoked it all at the end.

Spot on well said!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a silly tackle at the end from Nicholson was no need for it but yet was no need for Annans coaches to come running in also missed the incident for the penalty but Dylan is known for diving at littlest challenges but his play sometimes gives other players no choice to try wipe him out

I was there! And what utter bollocks.

We even spoke to Elgin fans after the game that said it was never a pen and themselves called him a "diving little shit"

Poor disincline from only Annan??? The member of the coaching staff only lost the plot after your guy swung a punch at him. I'm not saying Annan were innocent in it all but Just remember Elgin had a player sent off before the final whistle and it was the shocking Elgin challenge that provoked it all at the end.

post-21784-14597053667553_thumb.jpg

So..

Games all about opinions. Dylan Easton drew the challenge, the ref called it penalty. Anyway, Annan didn't deserve anything other than a draw. It would have been a complete injustice if the ref hadn't given us at least a point😆

Games all about opinions. Dylan Easton drew the challenge, the ref called it penalty. Anyway, Annan didn't deserve anything other than a draw. It would have been a complete injustice if the ref hadn't given us at least a point😆

So in your opinion it was a penalty and not a dive?

Live, at the game I was sure it was a pen. The defenders had a few nibbles at him before the final tackle. On Video and close up there was little contact but other photos show him having his shirt pulled. Anyway, the ref gave it, end of. If Flynn got you a penalty yesterday to win 2-3 would you be shouting for the goal to be chalked off? Would you f##k.

I agree a draw was overall a fair result but not when you have to cheat to get it.

Live, at the game I was sure it was a pen. The defenders had a few nibbles at him before the final tackle. On Video and close up there was little contact but other photos show him having his shirt pulled. Anyway, the ref gave it, end of. If Flynn got you a penalty yesterday to win 2-3 would you be shouting for the goal to be chalked off? Would you f##k.

Live at the game I knew it wasn't a penalty as it was right in front of me!

Archived