Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is...

I actually live at Easter Road. No really! Most of my mates are Hibs supporters. No wait that's wrong too. Fans (fanatics is even more wrong but hey ho - they hardly ever go to games nowadays so don't qualify as 'supporters'.) I've owned my flat here for over 20 years - and have a season ticket at Tynie (and I'm also a shareholder, a FOH contributer and helped run a Hearts fundraising group (who raised over £35k) etc, etc).

So I love my team. I actually do properly follow and support them. But do I hate Hibs? Hate's a strong word. I don't hate anyone really. But in a list of teams I like the least, Hibs are easily third. 

1: Sevco
2: Smelltic
3: Hubs

I get (from Hibs mates) often the slur "you're obsessed with Hibs!" (For the sake of accuracy it's more like "fer fucks sakes likesey yer pure obsessed wi Hubs ya radge.")

But that's to miss the point. Hibs are the A1 perfect rivals. They even say "you've hibsed it" nowadays, regularly. Even in the MSM ffs! 

To me Hibs are a source of never ending hilarity. Particularly because I have so many Hibby mates. And I'm better than all of them at talking in English!

Ken wit ah means likes ya radge?

:D

The Hibs are in there beds, the Hibs are in there beds...

I know, they didn't even notice! :D

The Hibs are in their beds, the Hibs are in their beds...

I never said he couldn't play on the left. My question is do you want him on the ball more than say Thomson? If yes then the best option is to play him in central midfield not wide. It is extremely difficult and brave to play a wide player on either flank and hope that they each get on the ball enough to influence the game. It also leaves your central midfield more exposed. It is irrelevant how well he played against Rangers it is in the past and Hibs were playing well at the time. I believe Hibs in the last 7 matches results would put them bottom of the league. Therefore they need to be compact before opening up. If Stubbs feels Boyle is more an impact sub then that's his choice. Then play McGinn wide left with a tight 3 in the middle any three from the usual four. I would not play two wide in a four man midfield v Falkirk. You've now intrigued me to the point where I've phoned my friend who is lining up a ticket for me. So I hope to get thru and watch the match. Finally don't be so disrespectful. I have been to Largs for my badges and that's all I'm giving away!

So are you saying… You've been places?

At least my nonsense is professional and qualified. Tell me what experience you have? :lol:

And done 'hings?

I've been places…

And done 'hings...

BeenPlacesDoneThingsBillyBrown_zpszfbqxi

The thing is...

I actually live at Easter Road. No really! Most of my mates are Hibs supporters. No wait that's wrong too. Fans (fanatics is even more wrong but hey ho - they hardly ever go to games nowadays so don't qualify as 'supporters'.) I've owned my flat here for over 20 years - and have a season ticket at Tynie (and I'm also a shareholder, a FOH contributer and helped run a Hearts fundraising group (who raised over £35k) etc, etc).

So I love my team. I actually do properly follow and support them. But do I hate Hibs? Hate's a strong word. I don't hate anyone really. But in a list of teams I like the least, Hibs are easily third.

I get (from Hibs mates) often the slur "you're obsessed with Hibs!" (For the sake of accuracy it's more like "fer fucks sakes likesey yer pure obsessed wi Hubs ya radge.")

But that's to miss the point. Hibs are the A1 perfect rivals. They even say "you've hibsed it" nowadays, regularly. Even in the MSM ffs!

To me Hibs are a source of never ending hilarity. Particularly because I have so many Hibby mates. And I'm better than all of them at talking in English!

Nobody cares.

F'ck off you absolute dullard.

Can't be arsed dragging through the last 4 pages, but Stubbs' latest quote last night was

"Form is temporary, but class is permanent.  Our class will show through"

Apologies if already ridiculed.

I could see Dempsters lips move when he said it.

The thing is...

photo-67651.jpg?_r=1460653381

Over 20 posts about Hibernian in the space of a few hours. Definitely not obsessed though. Nice shades m9.

Archived