Today's scores and updates 16/04/16

The'FORD

Some of the Ladeside  committee tried to hold the guy in question out-side after match as they informed him the referee wanted the police called, Ladeside no angels I,ll admit but ref had to go through an awful gauntlet of abuse from Glens fans going to changing rooms, if he has laid a finger on ref should be utterly ashamed and banned.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know plenty who were at the 1st leg from Kilbirnie. How old were you in 77. I've got pictures of Hertha with a Ladeside scarf as a lad. Back in the day both towns celebrated the fact. 1st stop on the way home from Hampden after we won in 77 was a Beith pub for Sconie to meet a friend to toast the win. And I will be the 1st person to congratulate my friends from High Longbar if they are successful

I was 12year old in 1977 and that was my first year at Garnock Academy which is in Kilbirnie for those that do not know The things I remember about it were McGills brilliant free kick All the shop windows decorated black and yellow and a lot of the Kilbirnie boys getting their hair dyed with black and yellow streaks

Archived