Scores 16th April

dr lector

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frog guy best thing that could happen to you is you get hit with a double decker ya pecker and I'm not associated with Colville park before you start ya wee weed! Just had enough of your pish on this. Nothing good to say about any one just pure venom ya tosser!! Mail me if you have a problem and we can meet up sort it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Couple of the colville boys/followers getting a bit irritated after losing on Friday night from what av saw. People all over Scotland believe yous pay players therefore want to see u fail. Not saying its true or not but jimmy clampitt offering c***s a square go wont endear yourselves either lol. Leagues won win the big wan and let the haters hate instead of taking the nip ! Simple

Frog guy best thing that could happen to you is you get hit with a double decker ya pecker and I'm not associated with Colville park before you start ya wee weed! Just had enough of your pish on this. Nothing good to say about any one just pure venom ya tosser!! Mail me if you have a problem and we can meet up sort it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Oh dear ......

Archived