2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Too much drama. The Bears on here have been reasonable and even-handed and said our fans should not have been on the park. The Diddies, though? Taken drama queenery to a whole new level

So this is a p&b affair?

Not the national media?

Not rangers football club?

Not the numerous knuckle dragging fans groups calling for inquests and criticising the first minister?

Just the diddies here on p&b.

Your post match post was indeed fair and balanced (I even greenied it I think). But you are avoiding the question I've asked (and the general topic of this thread all week).

The response to this final has been dramatized - but mainly by rangers and the Scottish media. In response the real football fans in this country have collectively pointed and laughed.

The fcuk are you talking about?

The more mental then Norman award is winging its way to you .

Don't you worry your wee head petal.

Just keep your fingers in your ears and head in the sand. Refusing to read anything written by anyone not pro rangers? You're quite clearly an ill-informed arsehole.

Don't you worry your wee head petal.

Just keep your fingers in your ears and head in the sand. Refusing to read anything written by anyone not pro rangers? You're quite clearly an ill-informed arsehole.

What an angry young chap you are.

Nice to see the champions league trophy being presented and the runners up getting their medals, so unlike the Scottish Cup ruined by morons.

You mean there wasn't an over exuberant pitch invasion with players being over exuberantly attacked?

Only when trying to comprehend your dribbling attempts at conversation.

Wings over Scotland isn't a site I'd use, the guys deranged.

Most sane people would give him a wide berth.

What an angry young chap you are.

You mean there wasn't an over exuberant pitch invasion with players being over exuberantly attacked?

Still waiting on the proof of these attacks on the players. Feel free to show it.

It seems that you'll listen to what anyone in a Rangers tie says and repeat it as gospel..

So no change there then.

So you admit you never use it?

How can you judge articles you never read?.... Oh aye, you read what the Daily Record has to say about it and lap it up as unquestionable fact.

Ive seen what he tweets, I've seen his tweets about Hillsborough.

The damage that clown does with his 'vote for the SNP and get it up Rangers ' retoric is astounding, he's too thick to realise that many bears vote SNP/are favourable towards independence/SNP.

I'd go on to Philips site before I'd visit his.

Still waiting on the proof of these attacks on the players. Feel free to show it.

It seems that you'll listen to what anyone in a Rangers tie says and repeat it as gospel..

So no change there then.

Are you denying that players got attacked by the lovable h3bees?

Aye Dale, you are really just a tic fan who posted about hibs for at least 2 years so that when the chance came you could run across the hampden pitch for a square go with 2 ex Hearts boys...some ruse.

Wow. That is some serious forward planning.

Ive seen what he tweets, I've seen his tweets about Hillsborough.

The damage that clown does with his 'vote for the SNP and get it up Rangers ' retoric is astounding, he's too thick to realise that many bears vote SNP/are favourable towards independence/SNP.

I'd go on to Philips site before I'd visit his.

Are you denying that players got attacked by the lovable h3bees?

Where the proof that 6 or more members of staff/players were attacked last week? I'll give you a clue; there isn't any.