2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I'm fairly certain, in fact no it's an absolute fucking certainty, that had Falkirk won the cup last year, or indeed when we played Rangers, I wouldn't have ran onto the pitch to gaud their fans I'd have celebrated like f'ck with my family and friends.

Most definitely and it certainly wouldn't be my first thought to go and abuse opposition supporters had we just won the cup but I can also confidently say that I wouldn't feel the need to retaliate or get on the pitch looking for revenge.

There are a good few morons in that video overstepping the mark but it's largely harmless IMO.

Fairly certain? You wouldn't have had thousands of Falkirk fans behind you forcing you onto the pitch.

If I couldn't avoid being forced onto the pitch then guess what - I'd be on the pitch.

Would I then pelt up the other end to give it the bigs licks to the opposition fans - no I fucking wouldn't ?

"Rangers fans also encroached on the pitch but only after having been faced with prolonged and severe provocation and in order to protect our players and officials "

Well the police were doing a shite job of it anyway

But you seem to be on a crusade to pin point all blame at rangers door whilst appearing oblivious to the hibs fans share of it aswell

I will say a prayer tonight for the victims of the serious goading incidents that took place on Saturday. IMO the Rangers fans were left with literally no option but to enter the field of play looking for a fight, and to sing sectarian songs.

The goaders should be thoroughly ashamed. Goading is a crime and we need to eradicate both goading and goaders from modern society. You certainly wouldn't catch Rangers fans goading away fans at Ibrox, would you?

Rangers actually saying its ok for fans to force their way by the Police and Stewards to get on to a pitch full of celebrating fans, cos they were protecting the Players?!!!

Yes, except the Rangers fans only came on after all their players were safely indoors.

Hibs issue is similar to that of Aberdeen whenever they play us , a large element of the support turns up puts on the stone island clobber on and suddenly think they are Danny dyer and try to live up to the eighties reputation of their fans connection with hooliganism

Nobody is trying to take the feeling away , yous deserved it on the day and clearly wanted the cup more . Our players beat celtic and thought the season was over after that and it showed on Saturday , still don't even know how we managed to get in a winning position on Saturday but even then I had the feeling we were never holding onto it

Overall hibs deserved something from this season as you were a decent team , for me promotion was the main priority and I wouldn't swap it for a scottish cup victory , not saying I wasn't gutted on Saturday because believe me I was I was . However give hibs fans an option between promotion and the scottish cup at the start of the season and I would wager the majority would have chose the scottish cup , there is a different emotional value there for you to that

Eh, no they didn't. They got the same result as we did twice in the league, and fell short of what Aberdeen, Ross County and St. Johnstone achieved.