2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

If you're not going to goad like f**k after winning the cup, then you are frankly a rubbish football supporter. The chance to goad is at least 72% of the reason any Scottish football keeps following their team. I'd be ashamed of Hibs if they weren't goading hard, especially against a stand full of sourpus Britnat Orcs.

Back to the football for a sec...

The blue Cafu is utter shite....Stokes took him to cleaners time and again. I think teams will target him nxt season.

Eh, no they didn't. They got the same result as we did twice in the league, and fell short of what Aberdeen, Ross County and St. Johnstone achieved.

Yer right Norman I was wondering why both rangers and celtic were playing hibs on Saturday

Makes hibs win even more impressive when you consider they had to beat an opposition of 22 players , sterling stuff

If you're not going to goad like f**k after winning the cup, then you are frankly a rubbish football supporter. The chance to goad is at least 72% of the reason any Scottish football keeps following their team. I'd be ashamed of Hibs if they weren't goading hard, especially against a stand full of sourpus Britnat Orcs.

Exactly

That video wasn't even bad. Apart from the Fanny putting one leg over the advertising board. Big fucking deal man. Look at any goal scored Infront of the Broomloan Road end at Ibrox and you'll see all the fans next to the stewarding segregation area jumping up and down doing the same to away fans. Which is perfectly acceptable, as long as nobody is stupid enough to actually start fighting.

Well the police were doing a shite job of it anyway

But you seem to be on a crusade to pin point all blame at rangers door whilst appearing oblivious to the hibs fans share of it aswell

Aaaannnd....now it's the Police to blame.

Hibs issue is similar to that of Aberdeen whenever they play us , a large element of the support turns up puts on the stone island clobber on and suddenly think they are Danny dyer and try to live up to the eighties reputation of their fans connection with hooliganism

Rangers are the common denominator in all this.

They are synonymous with violence and riots.

Barcelona 1972, Hampden 1980, Manchester 2008, Hampden 2016 and I've probably forgotten some others.  

Well to be fair Norman you probably blame rangers for Hiroshima , 9/11 and the bubonic plague so it's not really worth debating the matter with you

So, in your fair, reasonable and considered opinion -

Who was to blame for the the rangers fans going on the field to confront the Hibs fans?

Go and get off my thread with all the bitter posts *** cretins.

Let's talk about David Gray. What a beautiful baldy headed Dalkiether that man is.

Or Anthony Stokes, what's the name of his dad's bar? I'm taking the family on holiday there.

Remember when they died? Goad riddance.

New sevco battle (fever) cry "In the name of Goad!"

New Procalimers single "When you goad, will you send back, a letter from Europa"

I'll stop now.

'When I'm goading, yes I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who's goading next to you'

So, in your fair, reasonable and considered opinion -

Who was to blame for the the rangers fans going on the field to confront the Hibs fans?

Rangers fans who made that choice obviously

The same as it was the hibs fans who made the choice aswell

Point is forces in charge were utterly hopeless in dealing with both