2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

People say the scenes at the end spoiled it but I love pictures like those with the horses and police lining up. A truly unique final and pictures we'll be seeing for decades :wub:

It's amazing! I'm just annoyed (no really like) that by the time I had managed to pull myself together after the winner that's the only pic I could take.

Then you seen on the big screen the two security guys in their uniforms lifting up the cup and placing it for Captain Gray and I started all over again.

They never fined him for being a diving wee bell end.

In other words, Mad Vlad dropped some loose change on the ground and they were down groveling at his feet while they picked up the coins.

Cool story bro  :thumsup2

What will hibs be fined for? I'm sure it's not the clubs' responsibly for the fans actions, that's the responsibility of the stadium, security and the police. Motherwell got done as it was fir park. Would be pretty Shan to fine queens park IMO.

Every other Scottish cup final without a pitch invasion now just won't be the same.

A new tradition started by the Hibees.

Best Scottish cup winning goal and scenes ever.

The more I watch the winning goal and the players running after gray the more it's like a winner on the show dream team that used to be on sky one 😃😃😃😃

One of mines has been deleted too by the looks of it.

What will hibs be fined for? I'm sure it's not the clubs' responsibly for the fans actions, that's the responsibility of the stadium, security and the police. Motherwell got done as it was fir park. Would be pretty Shan to fine queens park IMO.

You know the drill Bambers. Get the Tanner gif out.

I don't believe any Hibs fan who says they wouldn't swap the post match chaos for their players doing a lap of honour with the cup and SoL etc playing over the p.a system.

Raging that we completely overshadowed any final that you have ever been involved in IMO.

I don't believe any Hibs fan who says they wouldn't swap the post match chaos for their players doing a lap of honour with the cup and SoL etc playing over the p.a system.

Sol played over the system after we watched our captain lift the cup after watching him score the winner in injury time in the greatest final ever.

f**k a lap of honour. A shit I couldn't give.

I don't believe any Hibs fan cares what you think.

Geez a cuddle ðŸ˜

I don't believe you're not hurting inside about your team throwing away a 2 goal lead at home, giving their rivals all the motivation they needed to put 1902 to bed. :-)

Annoying? Yes, but I got over it pretty much at FT. Chance gone.....nothing I could do to change the result.

Seen 3 Scottish Cup wins, so I'm cool with it.

I don't believe you're not hurting inside about your team throwing away a 2 goal lead at home, giving their rivals all the motivation they needed to put 1902 to bed. :-)

Leave the Jambo alone. If it wasn't for his club completely bottling it with 15 left in the Big Cup against us this season there is no way we would have just had the best weekend ever.

Thanks hearts.

You could offer me a week in the sack with Rita Ora instead of saturday happening and i would tell you to gtf.