Arbroath vs Montrose

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank f**k we are getting a new squad next season... I almost pity the Montrose fans with signing up most of their squad for next season #whataloadofrubbish #youarewash

We have literally zero high ground we can take over Montrose fans this season

Thank f**k we are getting a new squad next season... I almost pity the Montrose fans with signing up most of their squad for next season #whataloadofrubbish #youarewash

Mr angry never seems to disappoint

No bother Sye, away and have your Ovaltine and get yourself to bed you silly auld fud

I am happy! Happy that we can rip it up and start again and happy that your mob will be as shite next season...Oh happy days :-) Catch you next season losers...

lol someboy smokie mate your rite bitter..... He is right

Why are you saying his name? If you think that's him it's not.

It was a Sye-ish thing to say, the original post. Cretinousness, whataboutery and denial of reality in the same short sentence

I didn't actually claim it *was* Sye so wind yer neck in.

It was a Sye-ish thing to say, the original post. Cretinousness, whataboutery and denial of reality in the same short sentence

I didn't actually claim it *was* Sye so wind yer neck in.

Rightttttt

Bizarre thing to say.

And then why quote him and just say that name then? f**k sake.

Archived