berwick boys missing something?

alrite boys. last season berwick played the mighty hibees and after it in middletons i noticed a wee gem left in the corner. i kept an eye oan it till you aw left and me and the boys gave you all plenty time to come back and get it but there was no takers so instead we adopted it. ye shouldnae leave one of yer boys behind so we thought wed take better care of it. its been one of the boys for a while now and has been on a bit of a tour with the hibees if you havnae already seen the pics of it

but the time comes when ye have to let it go so were wondering does any berwick fan actually want this back? weve even give it a wash since you clatty basturts left it stinkin of mould fish and worst of all england. my sister in law has a caravan down that way and ill be down for a couple of weeks from tomoro so if ye want to see your baby back drop me a message and well sort something ;)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no wind up my good friend tried to attach a picture here dont know if it will work were ready to part company it usually comes on our buses but never bothered taking it in to a ground as id have thought wed get a few funny looks for it fae the boys who werent wae us! we thought wed be nice and finally get her back down the road for you boys. i hope youre gonnae take better care of it this time around!!!

i was actually enjoying a good bit of crack with one yer boys about the flag on the day in tons but he soon bounced aff!!

Don't let me come between the flag and its rightful owners. Do the right thing mate.

He should keep a hold of the flag. It might come in handy when they need to cover up all their empty seats at Hampden.

f**k up mate. as for yellow feet dont tell me what to do ya dobber else ill burn it

What an angry person.

I really think you should reconsider the incineration of this flag.

As a Hibs fan I think incinerating your chances of promotion is quite enough for this season.

nice one mate very good say good bye to your flag tried to do your boys a favor but youre a total walloper not wasting my time meeting your boys so its going in the sea good luck collecting it itll be in eyemouth if you fancy a wee dip

nice one mate very good say good bye to your flag tried to do your boys a favor but youre a total walloper not wasting my time meeting your boys so its going in the sea good luck collecting it itll be in eyemouth if you fancy a wee dip

arsehole.

Meltdown

Archived