Tonites junior scores scorers

gibbymclean

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't at the game tonight Andy.

Did Talbot have another stinker?

Would say we played well rather than you were poor. Talbot pressed more in the 2nd without creating much. As for the pen even Lord Talbot didn't know what it was for . 1st time ever I believe we have won home & away v Talbot in the league

I wasn't at the game tonight Andy.

Did Talbot have another stinker?

Far too many long aimless balls by Talbot tonight, big goalie launched it every time he had it, 2 brilliantly worked goals by Ladeside who played some good stuff especially 1st half.

agree blatant penalty but wouldn't say beith were the better team

Pinned Hurlford back for most of the second half with the first half pretty even, Hurlford pumping long high balls up to the number 10 for most of the game, Beith also created the better chances in the game and should have won the game

Pinned Hurlford back for most of the second half with the first half pretty even, Hurlford pumping long high balls up to the number 10 for most of the game, Beith also created the better chances in the game and should have won the game

our keeper had about one save to make and yours had a great double save then one from borosilicate near the end

I didn't mean to take anything away from Ladeside.

We however have been blowing hot and cold this season and was wondering if we had another off night.

No worries bud

If I was a Talbot fan I would be thinking it was but thought we were comfortable throughout despite Mr Napier . He is destined for bigger things. Right out the Wullie Collum school of refereeing

Never seen so many Kilbirnie fans on this in my life. Take it they beat Talbot tonight. They'll get beat on Saturday and then go back into the woodwork again. ;)

Never hide in the woodwork m8 win lose or draw lol

But let us enjoy our night beat the best junior side home n away this season fkin get in there

Well played Kilbirnie ,couple of sitters missed before a cracking first goal right out the top drawer , really should have been up by 3 at half time , scored a really good goal to double your lead and although we huffed and puffed we were well below par ,

Blasties deserved your win but irritating with some of your players antics trying to burn up time .

Ref was poor and over fussy, reckon he gave the penalty for the boy leading with his arm when going for a header for about the 100th time in the match .

Eeka Pekka 

Archived