Games off

Muirkirk J.F.C

u better get your arse in gear and get it ready for the big team on Wednesday then sweep

It was entirely my fault. I used the heavy roller on Sunday because there were to be three games this week. It was forecast to be an inch of rain overnight not the three inches that fell in the Cumnock area. If I had used the light roller or even spiked the park after rolling it would have been O.K.I take the blame

It was entirely my fault. I used the heavy roller on Sunday because there were to be three games this week. It was forecast to be an inch of rain overnight not the three inches that fell in the Cumnock area. If I had used the light roller or even spiked the park after rolling it would have been O.K.I take the blame

why do u roll the pitch? Av always been told that it is the worst thing u can do for any grass area, just compacts the area n makes it more susceptible to flooding, cracking etc

why do u roll the pitch? Av always been told that it is the worst thing u can do for any grass area, just compacts the area n makes it more susceptible to flooding, cracking etc

It is me that is ready for cracking no the park

Flattens any loose divots. Any areas prone to flooding can be spiked. When you have a lot of games in wet weather the pitch will tear up and become rutted when it dries out , have to attempt to keep a level surface as much as possible.

how's the park looking today sweep?

Archived