Binnie 

McNeil 

MacGeachie

Moon 

Robertson

Kavanagh 

MacDonald 

Darren Smith

I would also like to sign up Danny Jardine now that he`s been released by St Johnstone. Those plus the 2 already signed up for next season Darren Barr and Lee Hamilton would make it 11 if they all sign on for next season. We should be looking to bring in at least 9 other players in the following positions, Goalkeeper, Centre Defence, cover for corner backs, Midfield, Centre Forward and maybe a winger or two.

Just hope Dave MacKay realises we need more than the 18 we had at the start of last season, 20 imo should be the minimum we should have to cover for injuries etc.  

I'd like us to keep:

Daz
Binnie (as a backup)
Geeks
Peaso
Moon
Black
McLaughlin (if Thistle are sound)
Jardine

Get rid of the rest.

Major rumour going about at the game yesterday that Peterhead's keeper is coming to us. He'd be some signing if true.

Major rumour going about at the game yesterday that Peterhead's keeper is coming to us. He'd be some signing if true.

It was totally made up as part of the banter with Fleming yesterday, no truth in it, just something that Jason found funny and everyone bought into.

It was totally made up as part of the banter with Fleming yesterday, no truth in it, just something that Jason found funny and everyone bought into.

Maybe my offer of a contract swayed him? I like Fleming, good keeper.

Maybe my offer of a contract swayed him? I like Fleming, good keeper.

I know he, and Willie Gibson, travel up from the Borders to play for Peterhead, so would love to know how much he is being paid for him to do that trek [emoji15]

I like him as well, probably one of the best keepers in the bottom 2 leagues and if there is any hope that we could get him, then it would be a wonderful signing for the club. If he does get sick of that journey every couple of weeks though, then I’m sure a host of clubs will be after him.

I know he, and Willie Gibson, travel up from the Borders to play for Peterhead, so would love to know how much he is being paid for him to do that trek [emoji15]

I like him as well, probably one of the best keepers in the bottom 2 leagues and if there is any hope that we could get him, then it would be a wonderful signing for the club. If he does get sick of that journey every couple of weeks though, then I’m sure a host of clubs will be after him.

Pfft those clubs have nothing on us. Especially after the slaggings followed by compliments I was giving him Saturday.

Good news Dave MacKay and Frazer Wright signed up for another 12 months, its promotion or bust for us next season, hopefully Dave finds the right players to bring in during the summer to mount our promotion push. 

Good news Dave MacKay and Frazer Wright signed up for another 12 months, its promotion or bust for us next season, hopefully Dave finds the right players to bring in during the summer to mount our promotion push. 
Very much good news but it's more that promotion or bust for Dave. Looking at the teams that will be in this league next season we should be looking more at champions(if phead go up).

2 hours ago, The West Stand said:
3 hours ago, rhliston said:

Very much good news but it's more that promotion or bust for Dave. Looking at the teams that will be in this league next season we should be looking more at champions(if phead go up).

I think if Peterhead go up there will be at least 5 maybe 6 teams who fancy a go at winning it. 

I think if Peterhead go up there will be at least 5 maybe 6 teams who fancy a go at winning it. 

Certainly think Clyde if they keep Goodwillie and Danny Lennon will be favourites.

Ourselves with Stenny if they miss out this year will be their or thereabouts. The 2 relegated teams particularly Queens Park will hope to be in the mix as well, as maybe Elgin as well.

Just hope Dave gets the right players in during the summer. Wither we go up as Champions or by the playoffs we need to get out of this League and more importantly stay out.

Already under contract for 2018/19
Kyle Banner
Darren Barr
Lee Hamilton

Have agreed new deals
Danny Jardine
Kevin Moon
Willie Robertson

Offered contracts
Cammy Binnie
Ross McGeachie
Darren Smith

Leaving the club
Andy Black
Sean Dickson
Ross Kavanagh
Andy Little
Connor McMullan
Steven Noble
Ross Smith
Craig Wight

Loan players returning to parent clubs
Neil McLaughlin (Partick Thistle)
George Stanger (Hamilton Accies)

To be confirmed
Dave Mackay has indicated that he plans further discussions with Liam Caddis, Ewan McNeil and Peter MacDonald.

As for those who have gone, I wish them well. Every one of them is understandable, but each one has given me a good memory to remember them by, in different ways.

I don’t think you can argue with the list, but I would of personally kept Andy Black but hey ho, it’s now over to Dave Mackay to see who he brings in. He’s started off with a belter in Danny Jardine [emoji1319]