Stirling Albion Thread

Cheers for sharing the feed. Another totally inept performance by Blair Henderson, can't believe we are having to put up with this imposter for another season [emoji35][emoji35].

Other than that, Binnie, McCue, Kavanagh and Caddis played well but in truth we didn't really create much and sloppy defending cost us.....sound familiar??

Didn't see anything in the trialists to suggest any of them deserve a deal and I'm hoping our 2 new players can be found before the closed door game on Saturday.

Cheers for sharing the feed. Another totally inept performance by Blair Henderson, can't believe we are having to put up with this imposter for another season [emoji35][emoji35].

Other than that, Binnie, McCue, Kavanagh and Caddis played well but in truth we didn't really create much and sloppy defending cost us.....sound familiar??

Didn't see anything in the trialists to suggest any of them deserve a deal and I'm hoping our 2 new players can be found before the closed door game on Saturday.

I thought blair henderson done decent, one of your better players, just didnt feel he got the service.

I thought blair henderson done decent, one of your better players, just didnt feel he got the service.

One of our better players??? He's a useless big donkey, still wonder to this day why we gave him a fucking 2 year deal.

From what was on show tonight anyway, you see more of him than i do. That answers my question then, another year of him you'll have to watch unless hes released.

Wasn't there tonight so cant comment on his performance. But he's a useless b*****d thats about 7ft and cant win a fucking header.

He makes me seething almost every time he plays.

Your keeper was decent. That's about it.

Binnie is class, glad he's being given a chance this season.

Disappointed to hear we weren't at the races, especially after all but matching Motherwell on Saturday. We should be easily matching you lot.

Your keeper was decent. That's about it.

Binnie does look to be a really good Goalkeeper. He's had a couple of seasons filling in for Callum Reidford and then Chris Smith, but Mackay has decided to give him his big chance this season. With regular First Team football, the lad looks like he's only going to get better and has an exciting future in front of him.

Disappointed to hear we weren't at the races, especially after all but matching Motherwell on Saturday. We should be easily matching you lot.

To be fair we had 2 very young and disjointed sides out. We matched Alloa in the First Half, with a team that will probably only have 2 First Team regulars in it (Binnie & Noble) and the Second Half just became familiar as to what happens in friendlies.

When you look at the line ups, only 5 regulars featured, the rest were made up of youngsters, trialists and youngsters who will play, but not regularly. Can't be to disheartened at it.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Binnie does look to be a really good Goalkeeper. He's had a couple of seasons filling in for Callum Reidford and then Chris Smith, but Mackay has decided to give him his big chance this season. With regular First Team football, the lad looks like he's only going to get better and has an exciting future in front of him.

To be fair we had 2 very young and disjointed sides out. We matched Alloa in the First Half, with a team that will probably only have 2 First Team regulars in it (Binnie & Noble) and the Second Half just became familiar as to what happens in friendlies.

When you look at the line ups, only 5 regulars featured, the rest were made up of youngsters, trialists and youngsters who will play, but not regularly. Can't be to disheartened at it.

sorry to rain on your parade , we finished the game and scored the 2 goals with only 1 recognised first team player ..mkeown at the back ,