Colville win central

Amofan1

Just watched colville win central premier tonight with a 3-1 win against st pats not one of the best games I've seen against a very stuffy st pats . Nice to see wee Mick Kennedy thinking he's still a player as colville look to be struggling with injuries and Stevie boyack on the bench glad he didn't go on as I didn't fancy seeing the big man run about in his new look Lycra strip .all the best lads some record 18 out of 18 some record in the best league in scotland

Great achievement from the boys, to win 18 games out of 18 in the most competitive league in amateur football is some record, hopefully we can finish the league season unbeaten and win some more

Silverware 🔵⚪ï¸ðŸ”µ

Superb guys, congratulations to all concerned. Worthy winners and a humble bunch of lads and management team.

Class! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

😂😂 should been ther on sat m8 boyack came on ( nice white tight fight top) lol. Cheers hopefully we can keep it goin till end season still plenty to play for

Is that John Boyacks wee brother?

Just watched colville win central premier tonight with a 3-1 win against st pats not one of the best games I've seen against a very stuffy st pats . Nice to see wee Mick Kennedy thinking he's still a player as colville look to be struggling with injuries and Stevie boyack on the bench glad he didn't go on as I didn't fancy seeing the big man run about in his new look Lycra strip .all the best lads some record 18 out of 18 some record in the best league in scotland

Well done to cp if they can maintain going un beaten to would be great achievement . Mick must be bout 40 now lol if I am Honest was one best players I have saw in his playing days

Is that John Boyacks wee brother?

Older Brother he played Senior for years started at Rangers played for Dundee / Hearts / Ayr and a few more must've been decent but been about the Amatuer scene for a few years now

John was decent aswell Captain of Shotts Scottish Cup winning team if memory serves me correct

Indeed, scored what turned out to be the winner. He had a good mixture of both skill and dig, with his cultured left foot. Very highly thought of.

Great achievement by the Coalville! Record is unbelievable hats off to them!

Should go on now and win the scottish...plenty time to rest players properly for the big one now.

cant see them not winning, best team in the country without a doubt

No game last night so a few of us went to inler park for the Haldane and Colville game! Played both a few times and no wat there like, no mugs

It's the first time I have seen Colville really rattled and I think they were lucky to win. Having said that, good teams soak up pressure and see games out, I really hope we can make it to play off and play teams like this every week! Colville goalie was immense as was Macaulay and macpherson

Archived