valefield, Kilbirnie

Ayrshire-SFC

Just looking for a wee bit of info. Me and my other half are coming down for the game tonight. Is there a particular gate for the beith end or is there no segregation. Just wondered as it's a derby game. Also she is 32 weeks pregnant but she wants to go to the match and wonders if there is any benches she can sit on or if she is ok to bring a folding chair. She doesn't think she will be able to stand for the full 90 mins.

Just looking for a wee bit of info. Me and my other half are coming down for the game tonight. Is there a particular gate for the beith end or is there no segregation. Just wondered as it's a derby game. Also she is 32 weeks pregnant but she wants to go to the match and wonders if there is any benches she can sit on or if she is ok to bring a folding chair. She doesn't think she will be able to stand for the full 90 mins.

Here you go. If you ask some kind soul from our committee they will get you a chair for her post-29004-14623730881324_thumb.jpg

Cheers guys. Oh also wondered where can I get a beith top for the cup final.

There will be guys tonight with merchandise order forms mate.

If you look out for me I will be more than happy as to point you in the correct direction.

I will be wearing a Barcelona training jacket with denims and blue Adidas trainers and have black hair, cut off point for orders is 11th may and cash up front mate.

There will be guys tonight with merchandise order forms mate.

If you look out for me I will be more than happy as to point you in the correct direction.

I will be wearing a Barcelona training jacket with denims and blue Adidas trainers and have black hair, cut off point for orders is 11th may and cash up front mate.

Cheers Mark.

Just changed my username from Aberdeen Warrior. Wouldn't be an issue at bellsdale cause I know where I'm going. What's the cost of tops the now

Cheers Mark.

Just changed my username from Aberdeen Warrior. Wouldn't be an issue at bellsdale cause I know where I'm going. What's the cost of tops the now

Right I see now who you are mate :)

Tops are £35 and also loads of other merchandise available . See you at the game and here's hoping you don't need to take the flag again. ;)

Bollocks to that nonsense Beith fans should be able to go into the covered enclosure. Segregation is shite , standing in pishing rain when there is ample cover ridiculous.

Agreed mate and it's not great but not ladesides fault as we both know.

Stupid bloody politics and the acts of a few idiots on either side over the years who aren't real fans.

Archived