Francis andrews

Big Tee

There was question marks over him last week , racked my brains and couldn't place him .. Asked my old manager if he was the ref from Ayrshire who completly destroyed a good Scottish tie few years back and low and behold it was him !! Guy way short blonde / grey hair and an ego that was outa control !! Ruined a last 16 tie guy had a shocker red and yellow card happy all about himself

There was question marks over him last week , racked my brains and couldn't place him .. Asked my old manager if he was the ref from Ayrshire who completly destroyed a good Scottish tie few years back and low and behold it was him !! Guy way short blonde / grey hair and an ego that was outa control !! Ruined a last 16 tie guy had a shocker red and yellow card happy all about himself

Don't think that's the same person Francis Andrews was doing the champions league a few years back.

Il go against most folk here and say we have had him a good few times this season and he's one of the best about.

I'd also go as far as saying the standard of refereeing has improved over the last couple of years with all refs.

In a season where we were struggling for referees at the start of the season I think we have a good standard in Ayrshire.

Archived