The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 22:02, cdisaaccie said:

At Accies or the dole office?

Would be very surprised if he signed a new deal with us.

Templeton extends his deal until the end of next season.  @cdisaaccie is very surprised.

Looks like he could run riot against Championship defences, if he gets any playing time.

Templeton extends his deal until the end of next season.  [mention=5039]cdisaaccie[/mention] is very surprised.
Looks like he could run riot against Championship defences, if he gets any playing time.

A fit Templeton would be good whatever league we are in. The fit Templeton bit is the problem.

I, for one, am shocked at this suggestion.
Brophy looked like a great prospect, but he's obviously not suited to whatever the f**k we try and do during games. A real shame. I recall at the end of last season thinking he was really going to kick on after that fantastic game he had at Partick Thistle.
The next Andy Ryan.

On the plus side Andy Ryan and Eamonn Brophy will make a great partnership next season [emoji7]

Templeton extends his deal until the end of next season.  [mention=5039]cdisaaccie[/mention] is very surprised.

I am very surprised.

A welcome one though, I thought he'd keep his options open - a fully fit Templeton will be in our starting 11 more often than not regardless of which league we're in next season.

I have to admit I wasn't expecting this either.  Maybe he's been told that he needs to show he can stay clear of injury before a bigger club will take the chance on him.  Still, welcome news for us.

Kurtaj, Breslin, Adams and Sean McKirdy won't have their contracts renewed. Can't really say I'm surprised about the ones that I have actually seen play. I haven't seen McKirdy so not sure on him.

Have to share the sentiments about Devlin, real shame he's injured again and hopefully he makes a quick recovery. I personally don't rate him as a captain as I don't think he has the leadership qualities of a player like Mark McLauglin or Alex Neil but i suppose he is still young, just feel the captaincy came a bit early for him.

I had a quick peek on Accies World today and had a chuckle at the Dundee United fan (sorry, 'neutral') asking about home end tickets.
'Blocks of twenty tickets' :lol:

First of all, you're experienced enough to know that looking at Accies World is always a mistake.
Secondly, I'd say the guy is most definitely at the wind-up.