The 2016 Play-Off Thread

Who Will Win The Play-Offs?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Hull are going to win by a single goal caused by a fault from the right sided central defender for Sheff Wed. Get your house on it.

Sensational shout from you.

Hull, what a terrible support, taking 26,000 to Wembley is really poor.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No real care in the world for Hull, but get it right up Sheffield Wednesday, the amount of times this season they've single handedly cost me a coupon means they are c***s.

Plus Hull have more Scottish players.

I think Hull are going to win by a single goal caused by a fault from the right sided central defender for Sheff Wed. Get your house on it.

I've just seen that a club captained by Glen Loovens is on the cusp of being promoted to 'the best league in the world'. :lol:

You may laugh but he's been a solid defender for Wednesday since joining

Two poor sides, Hull the better team though and at least have 3 or 4 players who are passable as Premier League bottom 4-5 players, whereas there's not a single Sheffield Wednesday player who is anything other than Championship standard. No doubt Hull will come back down without significant investment.

Wallace and Bannan play for Wednesday but they're probably not as likely to play regularly as the Scottish contingent at Hull

Wallace made 48 appearances and Bannon 41 this season. Both important players for Carvalhal.

Just got back from Wembley and got to say best team won. 2 shots on goal both of which was free kicks is not good enough I'm afraid. Hull won all the loose balls near the middle of the park and if it wasn't for Westwood it would of been 2 or 3. Much harder season next season with Newcastle Aston Villa coming down. Poor to see so many empty seats from hull end but we knew that was going to be case seeing as after Wednesday sold there allocation Tuesday morning there was fans travelling to hull to get into there end as they was struggling to sell there allocation. They also sent some tickets back on Wednesday in which I think gave an extra 650 tickets to Sheffield Wednesday fans via a ballot. Fantastic at the end with Wednesday fans staying after final whistle to sing and to be honest you wouldn't of thought that we just lost the game so tremendous stuff from the fans for that.

Archived