CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

He was pish though as a CF (Big difference) and im led to believe told club he was a forward when he played full career with motherwell as centre half,I told Disgracey that in farm and he disagreed,After 25mins up front it was confirmed by yours truly

Would that not say more about the person signing him?  I think I would expect any manager to know what position a player has played.

For a while I was of the opinion that Bobby Gracey was going to be the man to attract the investment needed to get us moving up the leagues. His open message to Clyde fans surrounding his removal from the Board had me thinking he had been badly wronged. However the excellent response from our Chairman in which he truly eviscerated BG and BG's deafening silence thereafter says it all.We were well and truly led up the garden path.

For a while I was of the opinion that Bobby Gracey was going to be the man to attract the investment needed to get us moving up the leagues. His open message to Clyde fans surrounding his removal from the Board had me thinking he had been badly wronged. However the excellent response from our Chairman in which he truly eviscerated BG and BG's deafening silence thereafter says it all.We were well and truly led up the garden path.

Unlike the garden path your Chairman and the Keans led you up.

It was strange how no-one heard a peep from him after that reply was put to him which showed him to be the complete liar that he is.