CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

At least Clyde can use the money they got reaching the last 16 of The Scottish Cup for something! Ps: I think Barry Ferguson should try and keep Dylan Easton and Jordan  Lowdon for next season! Ps: I've actually seen Jordan  Lowdon  inside Broadwood Stadium a few times! I think he using crutches @ the moment isn't he?

Pretty sure Jordan is on a two year deal(one of few). Would be massive to keep Dylan.

2 hours ago, clydemad said:

At least Clyde can use the money they got reaching the last 16 of The Scottish Cup for something! Ps: I think Barry Ferguson should try and keep Dylan Easton and Jordan  Lowdon for next season! Ps: I've actually seen Jordan  Lowdon  inside Broadwood Stadium a few times! I think he using crutches @ the moment isn't he?

Lowdon was at Ayr last Sat was walking fine. Both games against Ayr we were excellent Jnr was immense and feel happier Perry and Linton back from injury used Johnston and his pace more on the overlap put in 3 or 4 great crosses pity we couldn't convert. Think the Ayr performances could be the confidence boost the team were looking for to push on team looking more settled.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

That's what I thought. Just Googled Club 58 and it suggests you are allowed to bring your own beer? I'd rather have pints at a pub.

It's possible I've misunderstood as usual.

You're right. You're allowed to bring your own carry-out and watch the early kick off etc

Weve been over this many times. Hes asked to write about them. He more or less said it at previous agm. Cant defend league form but im looking at players more than manager. Seems we have an awful lot who play to the occasion like last two as oppose to grinding it out v Annan. Cowden n so on.Probably one of besr squads we could ever hope,Too many Players letting us down. Theyve got cpl months to prove me wrong

Don't be silly. He's got bigger problems, like pacifying his loyalist retard collective in the fucking papers. 

Duffy and Ferguson were /are part time Managers.

Writing for the papers is their other job.

It's not a difficult concept to understand but it's continuously cast up.

How many people would be interested in their columns if they mostly talked about Clyde?

If Barry Ferguson is a bad manager, is has nothing to do with his column in the Record.

Duffy and Ferguson were /are part time Managers.
Writing for the papers is their other job.

It's not a difficult concept to understand but it's continuously cast up.

How many people would be interested in their columns if they mostly talked about Clyde?

If Barry Ferguson is a bad manager, is has nothing to do with his column in the Record.

Ferguson IS a bad manager end of .

the mess we find ourselves in is a collective responsiblity ,yes the players haven't performed.  i do think a lot of that is down to BF out bursts and general man management I have backed him form day one but I have now came to the conclusion he simply isn't cut out for a management position , targeting individual players after games , anybody in a management position knows you don't pick out individuals for a public slating  .,wasn't the greatest fan of Duffy but I recon if you gave him the squad Ferguson we would be challenging for the title right now. Even Derek Ferguson said on radio we were underachieving and that "He had to take us up this season "  I hope he does prove me wrong ,but seriously how many fans would put their hard earned at the bookies on us being promoted.

I wont be calling for his head if we lose on saturday ,there is no point now let him have to the end of the season if we don't go up then its a big decision do we give him a fourth chance at promotion ?

ps not the biggest fan of the board but credit them they have certainly backed the manager. 

as for BF columns in the Record , what do people expect him to talk about? (he usually does shoehorn in a wee bit about us ) ,does it bother me not in the slightest it's a complete load of guff designed to make sure everyone knows he is a Rangers man  :lol: its actually quite amusing him slagging off  Paul le guen when his team hasn't won a league game in 3 months don't think he does irony ;) and the shreddies story was beyond cringe worthy.

Ferguson IS a bad manager end of .

Personally, I agree with this.

The players have to accept responsibility too.

However, Barry continues to play players that most can see are not good enough. Namely, Higgins, Gormley, Johnston and McLaughlin.

Three of them were re-signed in the summer.
That was entirely Ferguson's fault.

I never said the two were linked. Only an idiot would assume that they were indeed so, thus encouraging others launch a fucking pish-stained tirade like above. The Lenin phrase 'useful idiots' comes to mind where Cameron is concerned. 

You need to calm yourself down.

Anyone who a point of view mildly different from yours is attacked.

I've got my view, others have theirs. Sometimes there is agreement, sometimes not.

I'm bored of reading your pseudo intellectual tirades.