Queen's Park FC 2016/17 Thread

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/08/2016 at 12:33, SpidersFan17 said:

Why on earth are we playing games without a substitute goalkeeper??

Was a risky strategy that we got away with but we won't be doing it anymore. Marc Waters now signed. Was training with us and played in a friendly v Stirling where he saved a penalty. Think he was the guy on loan to Clyde last season fae Thistle 

Played rugby with him back in the primary school days. Hope he does well. 

Has Liam Coogans signed for QP? I noticed his name in the squad pages of the programmes but haven't seen any official news and he obviously didn't play in either of the games.

That was my mate who recorded that on a wee digital camera. I was standing right beside him and you can occasionally hear my voice, especially at "Mark Cairns?!?!!!? Aw naw ..."

I uploaded it to YouTube but I haven't been back to check it out in yonks, so thanks for this reminder!

A great, great night. Easily the best experience in supporting QP since 1967. "SPL? Yer havin' a laugh", Mick Dunlop with this head bandaged, the ballboys and girls leading the chanting from the trackside, Jimmy Calderwood's long walk back along the front of the stand, "One team in Glasgow", ah, the memories.

10th anniversary tomorrow ... how time flies.

Archived