Breaking News here first (No Lies)

THECABBAGE

Heard from a good source last night that Lanark & Carluke will be swapping managers. Slater moving to the (Cabbage Munchers) Lanark with John Brogan getting offered the job at (Windy City) Carluke. 

Also the best keep secret in the juniors Davie Greig is getting the Gartcairn job.  

Heard from a good source last night that Lanark & Carluke will be swapping managers. Slater moving to the (Cabbage Munchers) Lanark with John Brogan getting offered the job at (Windy City) Carluke.

Also the best keep secret in the juniors Davie Greig is getting the Gartcairn job.

If I mind correctly was it not you that hit us with the same crap last season about this time??

Heard from a good source last night that Lanark & Carluke will be swapping managers. Slater moving to the (Cabbage Munchers) Lanark with John Brogan getting offered the job at (Windy City) Carluke.

Also the best keep secret in the juniors Davie Greig is getting the Gartcairn job.

Doubt the bit about the gartcairn manager as I think Gerry bonham has done a terrific job since he took charge.

I’m probably the same as everyone else and feel Davie would get Gartcairn promoted. I got told that it was a done deal and Gerry Bonham was only filling in. Although Gerry’s done a good job to be fair I would still go for Davie.

John Brogan is away from Lanark that’s a racing cert. If I was Lanark or Carluke committee I would jump in and try and get Davie Creig. Although the Cabbage Munchers are always skint that’s not help Brogan. I do Like John one of the good guys in the juniors and would like to see him doing well. If Rab didn't take on the Gow job for next season the committee were going to approach John Brogan or Sinky at Larky.

Slater would also be a good shout for Lanark I'm sure he could keep them in the second division for a few seasons. Only joking he could do with a change and Lanark would be a good move.

I can only tell you what I hear.

Hi Guys

John Brogan here just read about managerial changes great story but no truth in it whatsoever.

I have a fantastic job at Lanark and have always been given great support from the committee who have always been very supportive to myself and coaches and we as a team are already planning for next year to get this great club up to where it should be.

Cheers

I can confirm that John Brogan was eating a pie at the Ashfield v Benburb game the other week. I'm not sure if he is moving on over the summer to a Steak slice but I'll let you know if I hear anything.

John as I said earlier I like you your a good guy. All I'm saying is watch your back, the cabbage munchers want a change. I take it Carluke have not been in touch yet. I heard Colin Slater offered to resign I'm no sure if they have accepted yet but probably will. I'm only passing on what I hear.

I'm a dick because I'm on here telling you what's what. I can assure you what I have said has been discussed on the Lanark committee. John will do well to keep the Lanark job as will Slater the Carluke one. I'm only telling everyone what I heard first hand not second hand like your news ya fud. Never said sinky in the frame for Lanark & Carluke jobs never heard that one. I'm sure I'm not saying anything any Lanark supporter has not heard?

JB was seen in The Ship Inn, Irvine. He ordered a big small Steak Pie, or a small big Steak Pie.

Tucker was seen in the Irvine Argos, looking at expensive Garden Furniture, he asked me if I had a pencil.

Archived