Thanks to our fans

StRochsFC

Our season drew to a close last night with Larkhall Thistle's 2-1 victory ending our League Cup interests.

I know a lot of our fans read this forum and I wanted to take this opportunity on behalf of the Committee, Coaching Staff and my myself to thank our fans for the support that you have given us this season.

This is my second season in Junior football and it is an honour and privilege to represent St Roch's FC.

I hope you all enjoyed the season - we definitely had some highs and lows. Finishing 5th in the division was more than we had hoped for but that means our targets for next year have already been set higher.

Hopefully see a lot of you at the Player of Year night - which in itself is testimony to your great support as we have 220 people coming to Celtic Park on the 4th of June. It should be a cracker.

You have supported us home and away in great numbers and supported the various community ventures that we have initiated.

If you cannot make it to our POY night - the AGM will be on Tuesday 8th of June at James McGrory Park.

We have a friendly on Saturday morning to give some of the young development players a chance to play with some of the first team then we are off till 30th of June.

Anyway thanks again for your brilliant support and our aim is to continue to progress and give you as much commitment on the park as you give us off it.

All the best

Andy

Manager St Roch's FC

Our season drew to a close last night with Larkhall Thistle's 2-1 victory ending our League Cup interests.

I know a lot of our fans read this forum and I wanted to take this opportunity on behalf of the Committee, Coaching Staff and my myself to thank our fans for the support that you have given us this season.

This is my second season in Junior football and it is an honour and privilege to represent St Roch's FC.

I hope you all enjoyed the season - we definitely had some highs and lows. Finishing 5th in the division was more than we had hoped for but that means our targets for next year have already been set higher.

Hopefully see a lot of you at the Player of Year night - which in itself is testimony to your great support as we have 220 people coming to Celtic Park on the 4th of June. It should be a cracker.

You have supported us home and away in great numbers and supported the various community ventures that we have initiated.

If you cannot make it to our POY night - the AGM will be on Tuesday 8th of June at James McGrory Park.

We have a friendly on Saturday morning to give some of the young development players a chance to play with some of the first team then we are off till 30th of June.

Anyway thanks again for your brilliant support and our aim is to continue to progress and give you as much commitment on the park as you give us off it.

All the best

Andy

Manager St Roch's FC

Hope it's a great night for yous guys Roch have been excellent this season enjoyed our to games with you tho not the results

Certainly an interesting season.

First time the Candy had avoided getting relegated following promotion since 1979.

Wasn't there also something about the final position being the highest since 1973.

Just shows you what a group of like minded people can achieve working collectively.

Archived