Cumnock v Cumbernauld Utd Wednesday 1st June

villager

Well done to John Mckeown and Martin Devlin and Keiron mcguiness and of course all the players. There were plenty doubters but these lads have done us proud with a swift return to the top league despite playing at Lugar all season. Onward and upwards now. ATN

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly I would like to congratulate Auchinleck Talbot FC for winning the West and League double. A staple diet of silverware that has come to be seen as normal at Beechwood Park. The way Talbot have conducted their business throughout the years without having to rub it in the nearest rivals noses is something that has to be admired. When Wullie Knox left the club I thought we would never see the dizzy heights of League Championship, Wests and Scottish trophies let alone playing against actual Premier league teams. It's been some journey and I hope for more.

oh and well done cunmock winning a wee trophy. Nice to see noo and again.

A thread about Cumnock and the obsessed from out the road are at it again...

Must really annoy you lot having to look down into Cumnock every day of your lives ;-)

🎣

Well it is a burden but am sure we will survive lol ;D

A thread about Cumnock and the obsessed from out the road are at it again...

Must really annoy you lot having to look down into Cumnock every day of your lives ;-)

Personally I would love the rivalry to get back to something like what it was in the 80s, constant complete unbridled vitriol from both sides, wouldn't you? :)

Archived