Central League Cup semi finals

Osama bin Ant

St Anthony's cracking win over Rob Roy last night takes us to our first Central League Cup semi final since 1941, 75 years ago.  :)  See http://antsmisc.moonfruit.com/#/knock-out-league-cups/4578857664 (large page - may take a few seconds to load on steam-driven devices).

Incidentally, thanks to the St Roch's contingent who turned up at Guy's Meadow to support the Ants. :thumsup2

St Anthony's cracking win over Rob Roy last night takes us to our first Central League Cup semi final since 1941, 75 years ago. :) See http://antsmisc.moonfruit.com/#/knock-out-league-cups/4578857664 (large page - may take a few seconds to load on steam-driven devices).

Incidentally, thanks to the St Roch's contingent who turned up at Guy's Meadow to support the Ants. :thumsup2

Why would 'a contingent' from another club travel to support a team playing a game which had no bearing on their own season?

Only in that cup,, been in all semi final s ,apart from Scottish in my time,, lost, 3_2 pollok in west , lost pens v larkhall in evening time s n kilsyth in section s,,,

Sound.

Looking forward to this and hopefully it stays dry.

Only in that cup,, been in all semi final s ,apart from Scottish in my time,, lost, 3_2 pollok in west , lost pens v larkhall in evening time s n kilsyth in section s,,,

What was the furthest you got in the Scottish?

you guy got relegated though which is poor.

was at the game wed rabs bossed most of game without doing much in the final third.

not sure what all the dugout carry on was all about and the antics of one or two players was all a bit amateurish something i expect from certain amateur club's.

All the best anyway for semi and next season.

Cheers

oh the grapes are out and not tasting nice

you guy got relegated though which is poor.

was at the game wed rabs bossed most of game without doing much in the final third.

not sure what all the dugout carry on was all about and the antics of one or two players was all a bit amateurish something i expect from certain amateur club's.

All the best anyway for semi and next season.

Cheers

Say what you really think, Brother.

Sorry but if my team got to the semi final of any cup I would be buzzing for a chance to play in a final of any cup. Your an amateur man who doesn't care how robroy do but pay to watch them and feel the urge to come on a junior forum to comment on a team knocking them out a end of season cup??? Stinks of sour grapes to me

Archived