The Magyarország supporters thread

Kejan

No one likespeaks a language like us, we don't care.

The junior power of the Hasburg Empire are in action in two hours.

I imagine "we´ll" do as well as this post is received in the tournament - aiming for 9, probably get 0, but might nick a point.

Come join the Hungarian revolution. Do we have any Hungarian fans on here?

BF3w_VaCAAA6N7c.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in Budapest for a stag do last week and lots of people were starting to go daft about the tournament. I, however, was too busy working on getting pished. I don't think Hungary will win but I hope there's goals and people have fun.

I'm shifting my E2.50 euromillions stake onto an Iceland/Austria double. High roller, me. More chance of winning, too.

^^^ Austria thread for this pish ;)

I was in Budapest for a stag do last week and lots of people were starting to go daft about the tournament. I, however, was too busy working on getting pished. I don't think Hungary will win but I hope there's goals and people have fun.

...well that shows you what I know, idiot.

Kiraly is the best baw-catcher I've ever seen wearing jobby-catchers.

No one likespeaks a language like us, we don't care.

The junior power of the Hasburg Empire are in action in two hours.

I imagine "we´ll" do as well as this post is received in the tournament - aiming for 9, probably get 0, but might nick a point.

Come join the Hungarian revolution. Do we have any Hungarian fans on here?

BF3w_VaCAAA6N7c.jpg

I went to Budapest a few years back and took in a Honved match whilst I was there. It was an enjoyable trip and the people were mostly very friendly, so I hope Hungary do well in the finals. Impressive start today, it was like 1954 all over again  ;)

I've got a few Hungarian mates and a couple of them have tickets for all their group games so for their sake I hope they have a great tournament. Went to Hungary last year and had a great time so count me in as a Hungarian supporting glory hunter (unless they play Italy, in which case I'm using a slightly less tenuous excuse to support them instead).

Big game for 'our' lads tomorrow up against the luvies/hipster elite/ favourites Icelanders. That is good though, no pressure on Hungary.

2-0 Hungary, and marching in to the last sixteen.

Archived