Fauldhouse United 2016/17 Season

Derek Sharp

Blackburn could have had more I agree. The number 15 for Fauldhouse was by far your best player, Jack maybe? I was really impressed with him. Fauldhouse broke a few times and looked dangerous but overplayed instead of looking for a pass. I'm not familiar with the Fauldhouse players so I'm unsure if any of those playing last night were trialists but it wasn't a great performance.

Accurate assessment. In addition, Blackburn had two goals ruled off side!
However, three defenders were missing from the starting 11 and there were numerous players carrying injuries.
Nevertheless, there were only two players: JC & Rhys Devlin who had the right attitude and desire to win.
In fact Rhys was in my opinion motm for Fauldhouse despite an overall poor performance by the team.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't agree more guys we ALL need to get our fingers out and fight our way out this i actually feel sorry for Davie cause since he's came in we have been a mile off and it's not his fault it's down to us as individuals.

I have to say I was surprised how poor Faudlhouse were, 4-1 almost flattered them, we should have scored more.  Good luck for the rest of the season.

Can't actually disagree with that and to yous too. On a side note a superb facility yous guys have up there

Jc we just need 2 keep the heads up and things will come good for us once we get a couple of old heads in we be fine as lng as the boys put in a good effort every game we can't ask for more dc and his staff will pull us through this bad patch Mon the hoose upwards and onwards

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 20:29, Derek Sharp said:

Saturday 21st January 2017

Scottish Cup 4th Round

Fauldhouse United v Maryhill

KO 1.45am.

Howff will be open from 11.30am all welcome! :thumsup2:thumsup2

img1942.jpg

Is the game getting switched to Bonnyrigg if Fauldhouse is unplayable. That's what i heard anyway.  

If you want to take anything from the game, it was that for most of the first half your defence was well organised and well-packed.  However, the second goal just after the break, opened the floodgates.  We've been saying for a while that some poor team was going to take a real hiding and yesterday was the day..

At 7, I really thought double figures was on the cards but a combination of our lads taking the foot off the gas and some of yours rallying, meant the score was kept down.

Sad to say but if that is the norm, the 'hoose are down.  Will really miss a trip to the Howff and your fans banter.  Good luck for the rest of the season.

Archived