East Region South Division Thread 2016/2017

Burnie_man

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, offsideagain said:

Can only go with what I've been told. I spoke to a guy who knows him and he said he is struggling with playing on the Astro every 2nd week.

He played on it for Broxburn every other week since they got it so why now?

2 minutes ago, offsideagain said:

Just going with what I heard.

Maybe he's decided to leave because he can't hack it in the south division

Trolls, don't you just love 'em.  Come along on Saturday and watch Youngy against Rosyth, you know you want to.

2 hours ago, offsideagain said:

Just going with what I heard.

Maybe he's decided to leave because he can't hack it in the south division

Lol he's been  Blackburns best player since signing with them so your talking nonsense.Would probably go as far as saying he's one of the best in South League and should still be playing at Super league level.

Blackburn 3- Rosyth 1.    Rosyth fought hard and went in 1-1 at the interval. Rosyth goal scored from a penalty by Ryan O'Connor (our right back ) playing as centre forward after a penalty scored shortly before had given Blackburn the lead. 

Rosyth were worn down in the last 15 - 20 minutes after some good defending but ran out of steam near the end . Squad down to the bare bones at the moment but all credit to Blackburn who created a lot more chances. As commented on a weekly basis our lack of firepower costs us dearly and losing our 30 goals a season striker has certainly made a huge difference. 

Looks like a real battle at the top end of the table and I have been impressed with all 3 contenders .

Blackburn 3- Rosyth 1.    Rosyth fought hard and went in 1-1 at the interval. Rosyth goal scored from a penalty by Ryan O'Connor (our right back ) playing as centre forward after a penalty scored shortly before had given Blackburn the lead. 
 Rosyth were worn down in the last 15 - 20 minutes after some good defending but ran out of steam near the end . Squad down to the bare bones at the moment but all credit to Blackburn who created a lot more chances. As commented on a weekly basis our lack of firepower costs us dearly and losing our 30 goals a season striker has certainly made a huge difference. 
Looks like a real battle at the top end of the table and I have been impressed with all 3 contenders .

Did Young play for Blackburn today??

Has Stanfield not been getting much game time for rosyth?

Pumpherston  3 Craigroyston 0

Pumpherston missing Zander Murray and Ally McRitchie started with a new strikeforce of Ross Elliot and Mark Wilkins and it was Wilkins who opened the scoring after 12 minutes.Barry Nicholson smashed home a free kick before the interval.Mark Wilkins finished off the scoring after 70 minutes from a Ross Elliot cross on the right.

Crossgates 2 west Calder 5
Personally think not much in the game till the rose centre mid got a red for a second booking with the game at 3-2
Rose pushing to get a goal conceded a wickedly deflected long range shot and a free header
Big striker for west Calder decent but what a shower of whiney gits on the park ref needed ear plugs for the constant whine [emoji23]

YM 0 Oakley 3

Bit of a harsh score line in my opinion, better team won but don't think we deserved to get beat by 3. 1st goal we got caught out by a throw in that the ref got wrong, still got to be switched on but at that point we were arguably the better team and the goal knocked the stuffing out us a wee bit.
Oakley started to get a foothold in the game after that and doubled their lead with a free header from 10 yards, our defence stood rooted and called for offside but was never off. Left back played him 3/4 yards on and was a good header from cele.
Game opened up after that and with chances at both ends it could've been a nervy last 15 minutes for Oakley if our winger had scored after shooting over from the edge of the box(albeit he had just completed a cracking run from our left back position and taken on 6/7 Oakley players to get there)
Oakley scored their 3rd not long after which killed the game but was a good competitive Fife Derby played in good spirit. Look forward to playing in the reverse fixture.

Archived