Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Team Player said:

Lovely stuff lads!!

Mon the Roy!!

Aye kind of game today you need to win if you want to challenge right till the end of the season not as comfortable as last week against arthurlie for me . Troon started fairly well 1st 20-30 mins they were probably the better team after that we gradually came more and more into the game and pressured them into making mistakes which the did resulting the the goals we scored.

Delighted for Kevin Watt boy has worked hard never look disinterested even when things were not going his way and got his rewards today three expertly taken goals under pressure. Hopefully he can carry this confidence forward into the remaining games.

Good subs well used well done to the management team.

btw the referee could of gave another two penalties one for a keenan handball and another for a trip on one of our players in the second half.

We started slow, and Troon deserved there goal! After that I felt it was one way traffic!

Players were all excellent today!

Great to see Watt back on the goals trail, been quiet (poor) this season but that will do him a world of good, the form he was in when he first signed with us nobody can live with him! 

Special mention to young lad McCall thought he was good again today in absense of Walker and shows depth of squad! 

Roll on Monday!!!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Aye kind of game today you need to win if you want to challenge right till the end of the season not as comfortable as last week against arthurlie for me . Troon started fairly well 1st 20-30 mins they were probably the better team after that we gradually came more and more into the game and pressured them into making mistakes which the did resulting the the goals we scored.

Delighted for Kevin Watt boy has worked hard never look disinterested even when things were not going his way and got his rewards today three expertly taken goals under pressure. Hopefully he can carry this confidence forward into the remaining games.

Good subs well used well done to the management team.

btw the referee could of gave another two penalties one for a keenan handball and another for a trip on one of our players in the second half.

Snap! Lol 

Could have been at least 1 more pen watt took 2 pens first was a miss he scored rebound but agree to an extent they tried to out muscle the Roy start of game but their overweight lads ran out of steam but where strong and put themselves about at start still feel we controlled the game

2 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Could have been at least 1 more pen watt took 2 pens first was a miss he scored rebound but agree to an extent they tried to out muscle the Roy start of game but their overweight lads ran out of steam but where strong and put themselves about at start still feel we controlled the game

Fair comments . Watt was looking sharp and says a lot for the boy to do what he did today . Will possibly be one of 2 maybe 3 changes for monday to freshen things up maybe walker , gallacher pearson coming in ( just me playing football manager ) must start with watt now monday in what will be another tough game. We may still be 3rd or 4th favorites to win this league but we are staying in this and credit to everyone for this!

Fair comments . Watt was looking sharp and says a lot for the boy to do what he did today . Will possibly be one of 2 maybe 3 changes for monday to freshen things up maybe walker , gallacher pearson coming in ( just me playing football manager ) must start with watt now monday in what will be another tough game. We may still be 3rd or 4th favorites to win this league but we are staying in this and credit to everyone for this!

Agree big willie put in a shift today as well boys who came on looked fresh and willing been a great effort from all watt has been struggling since injury but fair play to him looked sharp today maxi has the players to change things if need be but fantastic effort by all we all think we could manage the team and will still disagree about selections formations etc that's fitba

1 minute ago, plug mac said:

Agree big willie put in a shift today as well boys who came on looked fresh and willing been a great effort from all watt has been struggling since injury but fair play to him looked sharp today maxi has the players to change things if need be but fantastic effort by all we all think we could manage the team and will still disagree about selections formations etc that's fitba

I've said this before watt could just well be the key to all this ( as brilliant as everyone else has done ) if he hits form for the next few games we may well just pull off the impossible.

Just now, cloughy said:

Physical battle Monday need Gary in the middle old head. Discipline will be key Monday night, stay cool and Willie , Kevin and Shaun will get the goals.

Gary is suspended for two games thats why he wasn't playing today and wont monday.

We started slow, and Troon deserved there goal! After that I felt it was one way traffic!
Players were all excellent today!
Great to see Watt back on the goals trail, been quiet (poor) this season but that will do him a world of good, the form he was in when he first signed with us nobody can live with him! 
Special mention to young lad McCall thought he was good again today in absense of Walker and shows depth of squad! 
Roll on Monday!!!!!!! 

Wasn't at today's game but from watching McCall last 2 games I think he's been excellent. He's been given his chance in the squad and he's grabbed it with both hands. Of course there's areas in his game he needs to improve on which both him and Maxi will know but you certainly can't fault the boy for effort and commitment

It's possible but everyone has to keep it going if the Roy pull this off it be an achievement that might not be matched again in junior football think Danny Boyle returning is a great piece of buisness also it's in our hands as we can beat anyone on our day

2 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Wasn't at today's game but from watching McCall last 2 games I think he's been excellent. He's been given his chance in the squad and he's grabbed it with both hands. Of course there's areas in his game he needs to improve on which both him and Maxi will know but you certainly can't fault the boy for effort and commitment

my opinion wouldn't say he has been excellent . He has came in did well enough shown lots of determination to do well and that has been great to see . Boy know's himself going by programme comments he has lot's to learn but he has the raw ability i think and looks like he is keen to do really well which is half the battle !

Agree watt has been ordinary since xmas but looked like he was revitalised today and looked sharp so good for him perhaps coming good at right time of season duff was good so was Boyle and the boys that came on helped us see it out

my opinion wouldn't say he has been excellent . He has came in did well enough shown lots of determination to do well and that has been great to see . Boy know's himself going by programme comments he has lot's to learn but he has the raw ability i think and looks like he is keen to do really well which is half the battle !

If he keeps his head down and works hard then I think he'll go on to do well, he's waited patiently to get his chance and you can see he wants to keep it

Was at the Scottish Grand National today, but keep up to date by text from my mate Andy. Football is a funny old game just when you think some one is off form they pop up and get a hat-trick. Well done Kevin Watt the cream always floats to the top. The big thing for me is young Jordan and Shaun who have come in after weeks or months on the bench and performed brilliant. Well done to the full squad because leagues are won with a squad not 11 players. I will keep my predication to Sunday night [emoji12]

7 minutes ago, cloughy said:

Was at the Scottish Grand National today, but keep up to date by text from my mate Andy. Football is a funny old game just when you think some one is off form they pop up and get a hat-trick. Well done Kevin Watt the cream always floats to the top. The big thing for me is young Jordan and Shaun who have come in after weeks or months on the bench and performed brilliant. Well done to the full squad because leagues are won with a squad not 11 players. I will keep my predication to Sunday night emoji12.png

That's because both have had to wait for a chance because the team have been doing so well that's football and both boys know that they all do and all seem to be working hard to stake a claim.

Your not even at these games yet they have performed ' brilliantly ' they haven't both have done fine nothing more nothing less and contributed to us getting wins .  Stewart and Gordon have used the squad brilliantly all season and i've been very impressed with how they have kept to squad together and all in it fighting to do well.

I agree leagues are not won with just 11 players and if we somehow do the impossible all the squad will have contributed even if someone is not getting a game being apart of the squad on a matchday and having a good attitude helps everyone ! You don't always need to be on the park to be of use! as i said a good attitude patience doing well in training etc all help the whole team week to week.

I mis one game and your on my case, I actual praised Jordan and Shaun and the squad. It's quite clear that your on the committee or maxis dad. [emoji849] Look book parks and enjoy the run when you were shiting yourself I was quoting wins in April I did say this was our month. Now get back to looking for a descent venue for next season somewhere that is not a swap. Well done maxi and the coaches I hope my positive comments are hitting home.

Archived