Echat forum and this one being questions

madwullie

Question

Means we can't jump to specific pages. I'm currently trying to read the handsets thread which is 16 pages long, but because of this new format it isn't actually a thread which means I can't get straight to the latest page for the latest advice. 

Wtf m7

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

Means we can't jump to specific pages. I'm currently trying to read the handsets thread which is 16 pages long, but because of this new format it isn't actually a thread which means I can't get straight to the latest page for the latest advice. 

Wtf m7

The travel forum is the same.

Is there a way to set the ones marked with a question mark to read like the other forums/sub-forums do?

Yeah having just tried to look at the handsets thread again, it turns out you can't even go on to next page in this thread type. Pressing next just takes you back to the op. Is this a hangover from the old thread being transferred to new forum, or will all new threads in these subforums be like this? 

Some of the longer threads in here and as German Jag said above the travel forum had some excellent and trustworthy info... Would be a shame if this was no longer possible due to the "question" format. 

Div? Mods? 

Archived