Ayrshire 3rd Divison

bigbuff

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never heard of a team called the bar one as ave said b4 ave never been involved way a sunday league team like ma sunday fundays too much

Aye Sunday fundays. Nae bother. What does that involve? Your da shaggin you and you shaggin the dug? You talk garbage. You ran the bar one team and money went walkies. The players bolted and your team folded. Davie Thomson told us about you. Same wae big winton

9 minutes ago, Crazy's Lovechild said:

Aye Sunday fundays. Nae bother. What does that involve? Your da shaggin you and you shaggin the dug? You talk garbage. You ran the bar one team and money went walkies. The players bolted and your team folded. Davie Thomson told us about you. Same wae big winton

Dont know who they guys and again I'VE NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A SUNDAY LEAGUE TEAM

Dont know who they guys and again I'VE NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A SUNDAY LEAGUE TEAM

Would help if you could complete sentences so everyone on here could understand you. Clown. Thats lies about sunday teams. You ran the same team that had about 6 different names. Was that because money was going missing when you moved pub to pub? As Crosshouse Waverley said on the Hurlford post. Every 1 of your posts are drivel and pointless. Bit like you

9 minutes ago, Crazy's Lovechild said:

Would help if you could complete sentences so everyone on here could understand you. Clown. Thats lies about sunday teams. You ran the same team that had about 6 different names. Was that because money was going missing when you moved pub to pub? As Crosshouse Waverley said on the Hurlford post. Every 1 of your posts are drivel and pointless. Bit like you

Clown? Nae bother big man sorry for havin an opinion

Clown? Nae bother big man sorry for havin an opinion

Im no the only wan telling you that yer opinions are pish and misinformed. The 1 about Craig Connell [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that made me laugh. You really dinny have a clue.

On 12 July 2016 at 13:48, The chassis said:

Watched Dalry on Saturday,didn't look to impressive to be honest,will depend on the calibre of players other 3rd division teams bring in,can see it being close call come end of the season

U need to remember that was our first ever game mate,if we can win them all that comfortably without playing too well I will be over the moon.won 4-1 on satayrday too 

14 hours ago, Crazy's Lovechild said:

It's no Ryan clements I wouldn't hide behind a fake name and I'm no really interested in what folk say about dalry we will go about our business on the park and if it's good enough to win the league then brilliant if it's not then fair play to whoever does but we will be putting it in all season the title should be everyteams aim at start of season no point setting out to play every week otherwise 

14 hours ago, Herpies said:

What Gillies twin plays in defence with uz?

No problem Ryan 

12 hours ago, cboats said:

U need to remember that was our first ever game mate,if we can win them all that comfortably without playing too well I will be over the moon.won 4-1 on satayrday too 

A didn't think the first game was comfortable mate but a win all the same and a confidence booster obviously,who did youse play on Saturday?  Shouldn't have any problems the night in your friendly,mind stay off the good park lol

A personally am associated with the Dirrans n its clear to see he has no affiliation with Dalry , Folk still giving him ammunition biting dnt give the fool satisfaction , The comment regarding Craig Connell a found quite humerous also sad wee man

Archived