A-League 2016/17

Eednud

Never would have thought Newcastle would beat Brisbane 4-0.

Yup me too, tuned in to fox sports 4 5 mins before the glory game to see the last minute of the jets game and was surprised, especially after Roars last game

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First FFA Cup Semi Final tonight between Canberra Olympic and Sydney FC. Would be great if Olympic win but not much chance the way Sydney have been playing. The Reds have spat the dummy and don't want Shaun Evans refereeing any more of their games after last Friday's performance.

Just back from the pub, what a match! keogh, for all his failings in the first two games was great tonight. Team was fired up for it too, shame the ref was incompetent, 5 goals and 10 yellows, including Kenny Lowe being sent to the stands.

Was great getting a victory away from home against franchise fc.

Special mention to Harold, what a cross for Keoghs first, and caps off to Griffiths, was sceptical at his appointment as captain at the beginning of the season but he showed his loyalty to the club by defending his players against thst shit c**t of a ref

Was happy to see Mel City lose after Fornarolli's dive for the penalty. What the hell was the City goalie up to for the 3rd goal though. What was Kenny Lowe up to in the box though?

CvSOttmUEAAMC5-.jpg

Hopefully we can beat the other Melbourne team tonight but even though we're at home I think we'll lose. Will not be surprised if end up with 1 or 2 red cards in this one. Been raining off and on today but should be gone by kick-off but it's not going to be very warm.

Was happy to see Mel City lose after Fornarolli's dive for the penalty. What the hell was the City goalie up to for the 3rd goal though. What was Kenny Lowe up to in the box though?

CvSOttmUEAAMC5-.jpg

Kenny got sent to the stand after confronting the ref on the penalty call

As I said before, the ref was in over his head on that match, even looked at him funny and he was going to give you a yellow

2 hours ago, XIII said:

Kenny got sent to the stand after confronting the ref on the penalty call

As I said before, the ref was in over his head on that match, even looked at him funny and he was going to give you a yellow

Ah yes I knew that,poorly worded question by me. I was talking about the handprints on the glass!

What gives with all the last minute winning or equalising goals this season? Roar in R1, Mariners & WSW R2 and Victory, Sydney & Jets R3 and possibly others have forgotten about. Here's a tip. Don't put anything on Adelaide United retaining their title.

Archived