Great Britain

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/08/2016 at 13:04, John Lambies Doos said:

Does the name need to be scrapped?

Whilst we are in this political union of erm equals, then surely our cousins over the Irish Sea (the north part) must feel left out.

UK surely is the term that should be used (yes I get the bit about UK of GB and NI), but let's just say UK. The term GB should really be made redundant as it's kinda pointless and not very great anymore.

Answer: no, what a great word, I don't think so. Thats my opinion

We in Scotland are in a Union of equal individuals with their brothers and sisters throughout Great Britain. What more do you want? An Englishman's vote to count as more than that of a Welshman's. Scotland as an entity does not have a collective political opinion so does not have a voice just as Northern Ireland does not have a collective political voice. I would never agree with fatso and the poison dwarf just as they would never agree with me on a certain question.

Still, to this day a right or left wing party will hold sway in Great Britain after a general election.  Every vote has the same value. Of course the tics view is if you are not with us you're against us. You better believe it ! A tic is a repetitive motor movement or vocalisation involving snp supporters. The tics view is. If you dare disagree with us you will be sent to the MacGulag or Glasgow as it is better know.

We in Scotland are in a Union of equal individuals with their brothers and sisters throughout Great Britain. What more do you want? An Englishman's vote to count as more than that of a Welshman's. Scotland as an entity does not have a collective political opinion so does not have a voice just as Northern Ireland does not have a collective political voice. I would never agree with fatso and the poison dwarf just as they would never agree with me on a certain question.

Still, to this day a right or left wing party will hold sway in Great Britain after a general election.  Every vote has the same value. Of course the tics view is if you are not with us you're against us. You better believe it ! A tic is a repetitive motor movement or vocalisation involving snp supporters. The tics view is. If you dare disagree with us you will be sent to the MacGulag or Glasgow as it is better know.

And there are people who think care in the community has worked ??

5 hours ago, hehawhehaw said:

Spoken like a true "so called" Scot.

The self loathing is so strong you can almost feel it.

3 hours ago, jester said:

Spoken like a true "so called" Scot.

The self loathing is so strong you can almost feel it.

If I stood back and watched my old man being humped by a lion and did nothing about it (he must be pals with sweeper) I would probably lead a pretty bitter life myself tbh.

I find it most hilarious when people down here use the term "Britain" when Andy Murray is doing well then, for tremendous japes, switch to saying "Scotland" when he loses.

That never gets old.

Cutting edge original analysis there.... Which has been found to be completely false by research of the media as well.

16 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Cutting edge original analysis there.... Which has been found to be completely false by research of the media as well.

I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and assume he's joking here. If he wasn't though, that's a bit of a minter.

One's the public and one's the press. I've always felt that the press have been pretty balanced with use of British and Scottish from what I've seen and think the people that moan about it are bitter fuds.

Not surprised at the idiotic element of the public who see it differently either.

Rather than take issue with any of the details it's probably best to point out that the question you were supposedly replying to wasn't whether the Union should be scrapped it was about what name or names are appropriate.

Indeed the requirement for a name presupposes its continued existence

What the fuk u talking about

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Rather than take issue with any of the details it's probably best to point out that the question you were supposedly replying to wasn't whether the Union should be scrapped it was about what name or names are appropriate.

Indeed the requirement for a name presupposes its continued existence

Yes but I enjoy rambling, and I knew it would pull out the pus from some eejits, Also This is a great country. If you don't believe me visit Venezuela.

17 hours ago, hehawhehaw said:

Yes but I enjoy rambling, and I knew it would pull out the pus from some eejits, Also This is a great country. If you don't believe me visit Venezuela.

And Venezuela's a great country; if you don't believe it visit North Korea. Venezuelans should not be after changing anything as long as North Korea exists.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

And Venezuela's a great country; if you don't believe it visit North Korea. Venezuelans should not be after changing anything as long as North Korea exists.

Aye both these two great pals are great countries to live in. I don't know who is copying who.

Archived