junior cup

Thathanka Iyothake

Team Budgets , Who has the biggest TOTAL  Budget ££  For BOTH  players and coaching staff WAGES

Combined in the East  Region.?   In my opinion it is still Linlithgow Rose   90k+

Kelty Hearts 85k+ then Boness 80k+ , Bonnyrigg Rose 75k+

Maybe some well informed persons from any of these teams

could enlighten the junior masses. I feel that one of the above

will win the Super  League . That's not to say you cannot win a Big Prize

on a small budget.

Nobody's in a position to answer that for the simple reason nobody's on all four committees. There's always hearsay at this level regarding the amount of money so-and-so's paying players - I suspect 90+% of what gets bandied about is bollocks.

Bottom line is as long as clubs remain solvent it's their business, and if they overstretch themselves it's their problem.

Whats this to do with the Junior Cup though?

5 minutes ago, Juniorfootball123 said:

Really?! I knew Hurlford paid big always heard Troon and Beith were big payers? Lucky I said "guess" haha!

Beith and kilbirnie ladeside will be paying about the exact same I reckon apart from a few pounds here or there. 

For ️as long as I remember Beith always try to go the extra mile in treating players properly and making them feel good rather than big financial gain to sign with us , we've  never even been close to being the big junior payers and the success in winning the ️west of scotland cup , the super premier league and the Scottish cup in the last 8 years Is all the more commendable due to this . 

Take a bow Sir John Millar :) 

Beith and kilbirnie ladeside will be paying about the exact same I reckon apart from a few pounds here or there. 

For ️as long as I remember Beith always try to go the extra mile in treating players properly and making them feel good rather than big financial gain to sign with us , we've  never even been close to being the big junior payers and the success in winning the ️west of scotland cup , the super premier league and the Scottish cup in the last 8 years Is all the more commendable due to this . 

Take a bow Sir John Millar [emoji4] 

Hate to say this but i think Beith have the best youth policy in the West. It's starting to pay dividends with some promising players coming through and like Talbot their work method is community based. Great model to aim for.

We are all playing catch up.

Archived